Season 3: Episode 1 - Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 1

Episode 1 - Challenge of the Senior Junior Woodchucks Part 1

It's been 4 months since Donald, Della, Scrooge and the entire family defeated Lunaris. Peace was restored to the world, the Moonlanders made peace with the people of planet Earth, Lunaris himself is dead and as usual Donald was the hero who had done it all with help from his loved ones, including his world-travelling friends.

The Infinity Stones were now completely separated. The Power and Space Stone were sent to the farthest regions of space thanks to Xandra, the Time Stone was back in the Time Tub, the Soul Stone is back in Castle McDuck, the Reality Stone is inside Lena again and the Mind Stone has been safely embedded within Save the Queen (KH3+).

Donald and Della, the Duck Twins were reunited and the entire Duck/McDuck Family was whole again. And they couldn't be any happier as the triplets, even Louie are adjusting to their Mom. Donald and Della have reconciled their relationship once more and though Donald has lost his magic he won't let that stop him from being the father his nephews need and the hero his sister needs but now a new chapter of adventure is about to open up for the entire family.

We now go to a special Junior Woodchuck Island where Graduation day is being held. All members are standing proudly in front of a large audience in their Junior Woodchuck uniforms. Launchpad who is a Senior Woodchuck makes a huge speech and this is one of those times he's being wise.

Launchpad: Legacy...passing the torch to a new generation. The knowledge of the old mixes with the discovery of the new generation into that flavourable gumbo called...tomorrow.

Members of club stand in front of the audience smiling proudly at the audience. The line of Woodchuck's consisted of Hubert (Huey) Duck, April Duck and surprisingly Doofus Drake and Boyd who had been adopted into his family, Huey felt the proudest of all with his hands on his hips.

Sitting in on the benches were the parents and family of the Woodchuck members. At the front were none other than the hero Donald Duck (Former Mage of Thunder), Della Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Daisy Duck, Dewford (Dewey Duck), Llewellyn (Louie) Duck, Webby Vanderquack, May Duck and June Duck.

Sitting behind them were the Destiny Island Trio, Sora, Riku and Kairi who had come for a surprise visit. The three of them are wearing their KH3 attires.

Donald sat there with his special front pouch taking pictures with his camera, wearing his black sailor uniform and Della and Daisy were wearing their old Junior Woodchuck uniforms proudly smiling at their eldest son/niece. Della was close to tears, happy she is here to see this moment.

Launchpad: And you are that Gumbo. Welcome to the coulasoda Junior Woodchuck Graduation!

Della: Della shakes her head in absolute excitement and is laughing. Hoo-hoo! The legacy's alive!

Donald chuckles, god how he missed his sister's enthusiasm and energy and he looks up from his camera to smile at her.

Donald: You know Della; one of the things I missed was how you always energized that atmosphere.

Della: Della places a hand over her heart. Aww...thanks Donnie. And you know, one of the things I missed when I was on the moon was you complementing me.

Donald: Just like old times, huh, sis?

Della: Della roughly wraps her arm around her brother and bumps her shoulder. You bet it's just like old times bro!