Movie 4: Moonvasion Endgame Part 9

Moonvasion Endgame Part 9

After the party ends, everyone went their separate ways. Sora's group have gone back to Destiny Islands/Radiant Garden/Twilight Town/Land of Departure, Fergus and Downy have gone back to Castle McDuck, the Moonlanders look for places to live and Mickey and the other close friends and allies have went back to their homes. Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Violet, Launchpad, Beakely, Gladstone, Fethry, May, April, June and Duckworth have stayed behind in the mansion. Everyone still wears their secondary/tertiary outfits.

Its morning and sun shone brightly. The Duck-McDuck family are preparing to go on their own celebratory vacation. The Cloudslayer has been retrieved, fixed up and is now being prepped for departure. Everyone but Donald are getting supplies into the Cloudslayer Beakely is doing a checklist, even Louie, Lena, June and Gladstone help out.

Gladstone: Gladstone carried some beam cans. So you've paid for another cruise, Scroogie McBillions?

Scrooge: Scrooge brings in a couple of crates. Aye. It was originally meant to be just for Donald, but remembering how his last solo "vacation" went and considering all we've been through I figured we'd all go together.

Fethry: Mitzy is already at sea, waiting for us on the cruise.

Huey: The kids who aren't lazy are pushing some crates in. We could all use a vacation after this crazy invasion.

Lena: As long as we don't stress out, Uncle Donald like we did before he went on his "vacation."

Webby: Don't worry. There isn't gonna be any adventures on this cruise.

Dewey: We're just gonna take a big break, relax and party 'till our faces turn purple.

June: Sounds good to me.

Louie: Louie is resting a hobo bindle over his shoulder. Plus the cruise is headed for Big Rock Candy Mountain. After this, Mom and I have decided to make good on our promise together and have some quality mother and son time there.

Huey: That's great Louie!

June: You're gonna live your dream vacation!

Webby: You must be really stoked!

Louie: More than you can ever believe!

Daisy and Della walk up to the, the former holding her purse and the latter holds a hobo bindle too.

Della: Hey, Louie. You ready for your… I mean our dream vacation at Big Rock Candy Mountain, where your laziest, schemiest dreams come true!?

Louie: Louie raises his fist in excitement. You bet I am Mom!

Daisy: Say, where's Donald?

Launchpad: Launchpad points. He's standing over there outside the gate on the edge staring out into town.

Donald is stood outside the gate wearing sunglasses as he stared at the town being repaired and restored to its former glory. Della and Daisy walk up next to him on both sides.

Della & Daisy: Hey bro/handsome.

Donald: Hi girls.

Della: Everyone's getting ready to go on the big cruise. You excited?

Donald: After how badly my last vacation went you bet I am. I'm looking forward this big party.

Daisy: Us too. So…what are you doing standing over here Donald?