➳『♡58♡』

Y/N's POV

Ding dong...

"I'll open the door!!"

I hope it's Amber, because I asked her to come over to the house. I walked over to the door and...

"Raemi? What are you doing here?"

"I'll explain everything."

***

"So Y/N, do you know why I brought a bag full of clothes?"

I shrugged.

"That's because I want to show who I really am. I'm going to change first."

"Okay." I answered. "The changing room is over there."

She walked into the changing room and I waited for her while lying on the bed.

She was carrying 2 bags of clothes, and one of them placed beside me. I nosy wanted to see her clothes.

As I unzipped it, someone came into my room.

I widened my eyes.

"Now do you know who I really am?"

"A-Amber?!?"

Seriously, I was very surprised when I found out that the person who entered my room was Amber.

She wanted to sit beside me but I forbade her, "No! Don't sit here! Take a chair and explain everything to me. Right now!!"

"What the hell??! Why did you suddenly turn into Amber?? You're Raemi right?? Could it be that you kidnapped Amber and stole her clothes, her make-up,..everything so you could look a lot like her. Right??!?" I held back my tears that were about to come out.

She lowered her head, "Yes...I am Amber. Your old friend who has been together for many years."

S-she lied right??

"N-no..you're lying..You're not Amber!! The Amber I know isn't like that!! Y-you.." I finally let my tears fall.

How could she lie to me like that?!? A big lie!!

"Boo, please trust me.."

"W-why...why did you do that to me, Amber?? Why!!"

Of course I was very disappointed!! Very very disappointed in her. We've been friends since we were in elementary school. But..why did she have to do that to me? Why did she have to lie to me?

"Honestly it was all...because of you. Y/N." She said looking at me.

I stopped crying and looked at her with a confused face. "What?? Me? Why me? What did I do wrong?? Tell me!!"

She started to say, "You remember when Jay was a new student at our school..." She stood up from her seat and started walking towards me.

"At that time I told you that... I already liked him before. But you.." She pointed her finger at me.

"You took him from me! You said you didn't like him. But where's the evidence? You and Jay ended up dating."

I interrupted her, "We broke up!!! After all aren't you already dating Ben?! Where is he?!?"

Her face looks annoyed because of me. "Ben Ben Ben!! It's him again!! We broke up, you know!?!"

I'm just silent.

"We broke up because we didn't like each other!! We never fell in love with each other..!" Her face was red from screaming and holding back tears.

"Honestly, I..I wanted to forget Jay by dating Ben! But over time we didn't like it anymore and we finally broke up!! That's why I wanted to change myself!"

"And look at me now.." Her voice trailed off and she sobbed.

Hearing the story, I feel sorry for her. I don't know why... but even if she's like that, she's still my friend. And seeing my friend sad like that makes me feel sad too.

But when I heard the story, it also pissed me off a little. Jay and I were in love..at that time. But I didn't know that Raemi..i mean Amber, also likes him. I mean not just likes, but really likes!

Then she said, "And I'm sorry, Y/N. Actually the culprit behind all that 'incident' was me."

____________________________________
Double update again for today!! I've finished this whole story, and i'm so tired🥴 I hope you guys like it ^3^
Please remind me for the double update (Wed, Fri, Sun, Mon) THANXX GUYS LOVE U!!♡♡♡