➳『♡62♡』

"It's been 3 months..., but I still can't forget him and stop loving him. I really fell in love with him, nothing can replace him from my heart."

-

"Even though I myself want to break up with her. But why can't my mind forget her? Why can't this feeling in my heart stop loving her? He's right, it's my fault. I shouldn't have broken up with her. I have to help him."

•••

A months later...

"Mom, Dad, Taki, I'm leaving now. Bye!!"

"Take good care of yourself sweetie!! We'll gonna miss you!!" They give you a hug before leaving.

Yup, today you're leaving. You will go to America by yourself. Actually this is your first time going abroad alone without your family.

When you arrive at the airport, it's like seeing a swarm of ants waiting in line at the ticket office. Luckily, you already bought the tickets online and you don't have to join the queue with the ants.

When you look around, there is a person who looks like 'the guy you search' from behind. You just go to that person.

You patted him on the shoulder from behind, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

The person turned around and looked at you. He raised one eyebrow, "Who are you, miss?"

You froze where you were in shock. Turns out you were wrong. He's not him.

"Omg i-i'm so sorry!! I got the wrong person. I thought you were...forget it. I'm sorry once again." You said as you bowed and quickly walked away from that person. How embarrassed you are, being in a crowd and patting the wrong person.

Then not far from the crowd, someone called you.

"Y/N!!"

"Where did that voice come from?? How come I feel like I know this voice?"

The person calls you again, "Y/N!!"

Now you actually see the person you're looking for. Yup, this time you're not wrong. That's really him.

You run to him, "H-hi." You said shyly. Because after 4-5 months, after you broke up, you meet again.

He smiled, "Hi. I saw you earlier when you tapped the wrong person." You widen your eyes, "W-what? Did you see me earlier??"

He chuckled, "Yeah, and it's really funny. I laughed secretly when I saw you earlier. How embarrassed you were in front of him."

"Oh please shut up.." You said with a light laugh and lightly hit his arm.

"By the way, why are you here? Where are you going?" He asked.

At first you didn't want to answer because you were afraid that he would find out if you actually wanted to meet him. "I--I just wanted to visit my grandma and grandpa in Italy." You lied to him.

He looked surprised, "Wow! You have grandparents from Italy? So cool!!"

You just plastered a fake smile and asked him back, "What about you? What are you doing here? Where are you going?"

He replied, "Oh, I'm going to Indonesia to meet my friend."

You who heard that felt a little sad, "Ah..I thought he was going back to Korea."

Then a loud voice came from the speaker, "For the passengers of the plane *** please go to the plane immediately, because the plane will fly soon!!"

"That's your flight right? Be careful on your flight!!" Without realizing it, you hugged him tightly.

But you quickly realized that and let go of his embrace. "Uhm sorry, uhm..I didn't mean to. I'm really sorry." You said while bowing.

He slightly chuckled, "It's okay, nevermind. I gotta go, my plane will fly soon. See ya!!" He waved his hand and so did you.

You can only see his back slowly disappearing in the crowd.

"So he's not going back to Korea? Ok then. I can take a walk there, and now I can book the closest hotel there."