➳『♡66♡』

Author's POV

"Hello, this is Jake. Y/N, I want you to come to the park near your house right now. Don't worry, I'm taking Jay too. I have something to tell you guys. Ok?"

"Okay Jake. Wait for me. I want to get ready first. Bye!!"
.
.
The three of you are already in the park near your house.

"So..what do you want to say?"

He sighed and stood facing the two of you. "Guys, I know I was wrong. I want to apologize profusely to you guys. Even though I already apologized to you two yesterday, but I don't think it's enough. So I want to apologize to you guys again today. You guys want to forgive me ? Please answer honestly."

You looked at him with a smile, "Jake, it's okay.. I also forgive you long ago. So you don't have to bring it up again and don't think about it again, okay?"

Jay also reassured him, "She's right bro. I also forgave you when I was at the airport a long time ago. I don't want you to feel guilty and think about it." He patted his back.

"Thank you so much guys!! You guys are really good friends!" He hugged you and Jay.

"Hey hey, but on one condition." Jay gave a warning. "You can be friends with us, but you can't take Y/N from me. Because she's mine."

He laughed, "Hahaha please..I won't take her from you either. I know you two love each other, and I don't want to ruin your cute relationship."

***

Today is your high school graduation day. Your family came to attend your graduation ceremony. Actually this is fun, but sadly, you will rarely see your friends again.

"Heyy sweetie, congratulations on your graduation day!! We are proud of you!" Your parents hugged you tightly and gave you kisses on both cheeks.

"Noona!! Congrats on your graduation! Keep fighting sis!" Taki also hugs you tightly.

"Awww thank you so much guys! You guys are so sweet. I love you!!" You guys do a family hug.

"Hey Y/N!! Congratulations on your graduation." Jake came to you and congratulated you.

"You too, Jake. Congrats!!" You smile at him.

"Y/N, look. Who's here with us?" His question makes you wonder to yourself.

"Who? Is that Raemi a.k.a Amber?" You asked.

He laughed at your answer, "Hahaha, Y/N...it's not her. Bro, come here!!" He embraced the person who was now next to him.

"Happy graduation day, my love." He gives you a bucket of flowers, a chocolate bar, and a cute little teddy bear.

You were shocked, "Oh my gosh, Jay!! You're here too?!? Thank you so much!! You don't have to bother giving me something like this actually, Jayjay.." Even so, you still received what he was given.

He smiled seeing you happy with the gift he gave. "Hey babe, look what I got again." He takes out a small box and gives it to you.

"What's this?"

"Just open it."

When you open it, it turns out that it contains photos of your memories of dating before you broke up at that time. He also decorates your photos to make them look more cute. You really like it and saddened by what he's given you.

This will remind you of the incident where he tore up the photo of you that you gave him. But you shook your head, trying not to be reminded of it again.

"Why? Why are you crying baby?" He stroked your head gently.

You sobbed, "N-no..it's just..I love you." You put your head on his chest and he hugs you tightly and kisses the top of your head.

"I know...i love you too."

____________________________________
There is 1 more chap and i'm going to end this story today! ^3^