➳『♡41♡』

Ding dong...

"I'll open the door!!" Taki ran towards the door and opened it. His smile immediately faded when he saw Jake's face in front of his eyes.

"What are you doing here? Just go." He was about to close the door, but Jake held him back. "Is Y/N here? I want to talk to her for a moment. Just a moment."

Taki frowned, "Y/N noona is not here. So just go. And don't bother her anymore." He said coldly.

Just as Taki was about to close the door again, you just came and said, "Taki, who's there, why is it taking so long?" At first you haven't looked out the door. But Taki said, "See for yourself."

When you see it's Jake, you glare at him coldly and don't utter a word. You too was about to close the door, but he held it back again.

"Y/N, please. I need some time to talk to you. Just a moment. Please?" His face was pleading with his folded hands together.

Huh..but what can you do. Because you have a good heart, so you let him talk to you for a while.

You sighed, "Okay...just a minute right? Come on in, let's just talk in the living room."

"Thank you Y/N." He sat in the guest chair. He wanted to talk straight away, but he seemed bothered by having Taki with you.

You immediately realized that and whispered to him, "Taki, I'm okay. Please leave us first. Later we will play together again ok?"

He shook his head, "No. I don't want to leave you here alone with that bastard. I want to protect you." He said with his fists clenched, feeling like he wanted to punch Jake if anything bad happened.

You smiled at him "Thanks for all that, Taki. But really..i'm okay. You can play online Ludo first. Byee!"

And he finally left you two.

You stare at him, "So what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to say that I want to apologize profusely to you and your entire family. This attitude of mine has gone too far to you. And I have also embarrassed myself..my name is dirty like a shit."

He lowered his head and continued, "And also...it wasn't really my will. It was a dare."

"Wha-"

He cut you off.

"Don't talk first, I'll explain. Yes, it was a dare...from our friend. And I can't tell you who it is. It wants its identity to be unknown to people including you."

"I know it's very strange and sounds very evil. And maybe you are confused too..why would I do that. The most, very bad thing I've ever done to the person I like."

"Actually..I like you, Y/N."