➳『♡49♡』

"What? No!! You can't end our almost a year relationship..!"

"It's only been almost a year. It's not been a year. And a year is useless if our relationship is just bullshit like this!"

From what you can see, it seems that this time he is really serious about saying that.

"This isn't bullshit, Jay..Please..You know I love you right? I do really love you..Please don't do that." You're whining and tears start pouring out of your eyes.

"Love is useless if it's just bullshit. You say you love me, right? If that so, please allow me to do something. I've endured this pain all watching you with someone else for a long time..starting from the moment Jake's a new student at our school."

"Y/N, I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you or something that makes you less than me. Now, it's time for me to say goodbye to you, Y/N. Because, in two days I will leave here."

Your heart stopped beating, "Whatt? Where are you going? Why didn't you tell me? Whyy?!?"

He said, "Why? I did that on purpose because I don't want you to think about my upcoming departure. I want you to focus on school instead of thinking about me leaving. But in fact, in the middle I was confused about whether to leave this place or not, you and Jake were together without my knowledge."

"But he's just my friend..."

He sighed, "Last words from me, goodbye."

"No Jay please don't..!!" You've been begging him to keep your relationship going. He finally left you there..crying alone. Looks like he really wants to 'end' your relationship.

Jay's POV

Flash back...

These days, I'm often disappointed with
Y/N...why did she choose to spend more time with Jake than me?

I thought during school activities it would be fun because I could see her face all the time.

But otherwise. The bitter truth.

For 2 weeks, I purposely didn't want to tell Y/N that I wanted to change schools in America..because I didn't want to make her think and not focus on studies.
.
.
My parents and I were in the principal's office discussing my school transfer.

"Yes, so my son will be transferring schools within the next two weeks." My mother said.

"If I may ask, where will he go to school?" Ask Mr. Han.

My father said, "He will continue his studies in America. You don't have to worry..he can follow the flow of his studies easily. Or maybe I will hire a private tutor for him so that he is more fluent in the material."

They kept talking, while I just sat there listening to them talk. And I'm very happy that they talk about this during class time.

Something caught my eye.

There is a shadow outside the window of Mr. Han..looks like a girl. It seemed like he was trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.