➳『♡9♡』

Author's POV

•••

After all this time they were in school, Jay liked to tease Y/N even more.

"Booboo booboo!!!" Jay is always looking for ways to tease Y/N, and looking for ways to get Y/N to pay attention to him.

Y/N who was being bullied like that, she just sat quietly reading a book while listening to songs without listening to Jay.

"Besides, my real name isn't Booboo, what do I have to be annoyed about? While it's not my name that is being ridiculed, pffttt.." she said to herself.

"Students!!! Can I have your attention, please? As a meteorology teacher, I will give you a group assignment to make a volcano project. Each group is 4 people. I will read the groups one by one." He said, as he opened the list of students in this class.

"... And the last, group 7: Jay, Amber, Ben, and Y/N. Okay, that's all. I have read all of the groups, is there any whose names have not been mentioned?" He asked.

"No sir!!"

"Okay, now it's time to go home. You guys please do your job as well as you can, the time for processing is 1 week. Good bye!!!" Then he walked out of the classroom.

"What the heck? I'm in a group with him? But luckily there is Amber in my group, so it's safe." Y/N said in disbelief.

Then, Amber and Ben quickly ran over to Y/N to discuss their group assignments. Without Jay. Because of his own fault he had left the classroom first.

"We do our work at whose house?" Y/N asked.

"Wait wait, if we talk about this without Jay, it can't be continued because he's also part of our group. So we have to talk about this together." Amber said.

"Okay, you guys wait here, I'll find him. Who knows he's still around here." Ben volunteers to find Jay himself.

Then they both agreed to Ben.

Not long after that, Ben returned with Jay who was eating ice cream.

"This kid!! You really wastes our time. You can buy ice cream later, why do you buy ice cream right after school? Instead of talking about our group assignments first." Y/N scolds Jay who is eating his ice cream.

"It's up to me." He said didn't care.

"Aishh, really...argh!! You just pissed people off!! What a bitch!" Y/N spills over on Jay, and he just chuckles while eating his ice cream.

"Now, don't be angry. If you're angry, our time is also wasted, right?" Amber calmed Y/N, but also teased her because she and Jay had wasted 1 hour.

Jay, who had been holding back his laughter because Y/N was also scolded by Amber, he was burst into laughter. "Hahahahaha!!!! You also get scolded...pffttt!!"

Then Ben hit Jay lightly, as Jay made matters worse. "Hey Jay, can you just shut up? You don't know, if Y/N is very angry, she can destroy your body." Ben whispers to Jay.

"Is that so? Okay."

And finally they've decided whose house to work on. They will be doing their group work at Amber's house.
.
.
After arriving at Amber's house, they immediately divided the tasks.

"Ben and I will prepare the tools, and tidy up the house for the project." Amber said.

"I'll go find the materials." Y/N volunteered to go find materials.

Then it was Ben's turn to ask Jay, "Jay, what are you going to do?"

"Me? I'll just sit there, wait for the others to finish cleaning up." He replied casually. "Are you kidding? Are you just going to sit there? You better be with Boo to buy materials." Amber suggested.

"Are you sure it's better? It seems better I just sit..." Then he walked to the sofa at Amber's house.

Because Amber was upset, she didn't let Jay sit on the couch. "No! You can't sit here until you and Boo buy the materials."

"No no. No need, I'm fine by myself." Y/N refused, and instead of wasting time, she already walked out looking for materials.

"How dare you!! Jay!!! Argh!! How many times have I told you??!?! Go, come with her!! Maybe she's still close from here!!!" She already looks furious and can destroy her own house.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you just go with her?" Jay still dodges Amber.

"What the f*ck are you, Jay? Hurry up! Get up, and go with her!!" Amber grabbed Jay's shirt so he stood up and went with Y/N.

Jay who had given up, he finally got up and went out looking for Y/N. "Where is she...Hey, wait for me!!" He ran over to Y/N.

___________________________________________

Guys!!! I'm really sad today!!! 😭😭😭😭
I'm very jealous of the other ENGENE who can join the fan meeting.😭😭💔💔
Even though there is still an online fanmeet tomorrow, I still can't participate because the ticket price is too expensive😭😭😭😭
Is anyone same as me?? Let's hug...😔❤

It's enough to confide in here. See you in the next chapter. Thank you💕💕💕