➳『♡52♡』

"H-he will hug them?"

He continued, "But if you want to get a hug from me, you have to give me money. Five dollars each."

Then you start to count, "There were about 25 girls, and each of them paid $5. So that's about $125 for him."

"Why did his attitude change like this? Mercenary money..." You keep watching him in the middle of the crowd of girls, he looks very happy to be in that position.

The next day..is the day before Jay's departure from this school.

You came earlier than usual while bringing a special little gift from you when you were still dating, hoping that he has good memories with you even though you guys have broken up.

Like the day before, he came to school…but with a group of girls surrounding him as he walked to class.

You saw him from the window, he was wearing a shirt with an open top button, his hair was back, and his bag was only slung over his left shoulder. Just like when you first saw him come to this school with your best friend, Amber.

Then Raemi approached you, "Y/N, look over there!" She pointed at him with a face that was fascinated by him.

You rolled your eyes, "I already..." You said in a lazy tone.

"But look at his style! He's so different!!"

"Yea yeah...and you became one of the girls there.." You returned to your seat and still kept your little gift. Wait until Jay is in class and not with the group of girls.

Then you realize something, "Wait...why did it feel like I've already experienced it? I had deja vu? But I remember that I was with Amber.."

Raemi interrupted your thoughts, "Boo, you don't want to come with me? Then I'll go over to him and become one of those girls!!"

"Okay...

"Wait but..boo?! Since when did she call me that? The only friend who calls me that is Amber. But she's not Amber. I miss Amber now.." You rest your head on the table.

Then someone tapped you on the shoulder, "Hey, wake up stupid. It's class time. If you want to sleep, you better go home and go back to sleep in your bed."