➳『♡45♡』

During class, you, Raemi, and Jake just have fun because today is free class.

But at the same time, you're also thinking about Jay. "Seriously, what's wrong with him?? I'm worried about him.."

"Hey Y/N, do you want to go to the cafeteria after this?" Jake asked, patting you on the back.

"No..I just want-"

Raemi pulled my hand "Oh come on~ I'll treat you."

Hearing the word "treat", who dare to refuse?

"Okay let's go!!"

Jay's POV

Today I canceled my intention to go to school, because I was lazy to see Jake's face. ...and seeing Y/N together with Jake without me.

I've come to school actually..but it's a bit late.

I didn't really just leave school right away either. But I just hang out in the cafeteria while enjoying my favorite corn.

"Hey you, why don't you come to your class?" Asked a security guard who was surrounding this school.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I just want to enjoy this corn. After all, today is free class." Then I took another bite of the corn.

"Okay then, I let you. See you later." He goes.

When the recess bell rang, the students immediately wandered out of the classroom to the canteen. The canteen that was originally just me, has now become like a swarm of ants fighting over sugar.

As i expected...

I saw Y/N, Raemi, and Jake going to the cafeteria with the three of them holding Y/N's hand.

I just pretended not to see them and continued eating.

"Jayyy, I'm worried about you~"

I felt a person hug me. And I know it's Y/N.

"Hey wassup. No need to worry, I'm fine." I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

Then I saw out of the corner of my eye, Jake's face seemed like he didn't like my presence here...with his flipped his hair.

"Y/N, how about we just order some food?" Jake asked.

"Okay! Jay, what do you want to order?"

"...no need, I already have corn."

Without further ado, they immediately went to buy food. But all that's left here with me is Raemi.

"Why don't you go order some food with them?" I asked without looking at her.

She sat next to me, "I'm just letting them spend time together today. Besides, why don't you come with him to order food too?"

"I'm too lazy to walk."

Then she looked at my corn which I was still eating. "Is that good? Can I have a taste?" She's about to take my corn out of my hands.

Of course I won't allow anyone to take my lovely corn. "No! You can't taste it."

She pouted, "Huft! Why are you so stingy?"

I didn't want to be called stingy, so I took a piece of corn kernels and gave it to her.

"Open your mouth." I said, then she opened her mouth and I put one of the corn kernels in hers.

"That's delicious isn't it?"

She smiled, "Wow even if it's just one corn kernel, I can taste the deliciousness of the corn! Thanks, Jay."

"You're welcome." I smiled.

Then my smile faded after I saw Y/N who was standing with a tray...she looked at me and I just realized that I had fed Raemi!