➳『♡37♡』

"Suspend?!? I don't want to be suspended!!! Mom, dad, please say something!!!" He looked at his parents with pleading face.

Actually you who saw it seemed to feel sorry for him. But because of what he did to you, you feel a little unconcerned.

His father said, "Your mom and I agree with Mr. Han's words. You are suspended." His mom chimed in, "Jake, listen. It's all your fault. So just accept the punishment you deserve."

He couldn't say anything.

***

After leaving the principal's office, you headed straight for the hospital again because you were worried about Jay.

"I hope he's okay." You said as you rushed to the patient's room.

When you're right in front of his room, too bad... the patient's door is open. You see things you don't like. Jay with girl! She sat on the chair beside his bed that you used yesterday.

You can't clearly see who the girl is because all you can see is her back. But then, you hear them talking.

"I've been waiting for you here since yesterday. Luckily you've regained consciousness." The girl said.

You can see the smile etched on his face. He said, "Oh...so you're the one who accompanied me here from yesterday?" She nodded, "Yes I am."

"I think I know who that girl is. It's not his mother. Her voice...like the voice of...RAEMI?!" Your face heats up and your blood rises.

You're upset about everything you've heard, so you go from there quickly. Everything she said was a lie. You're the one who's been with him since yesterday, ever since Jay was taken to the hospital, you've been beside him.

On the other hand, Raemi kept talking to Jay. She told him all...how she felt when he got hurt, then she quickly called an ambulance, and other lies.

"Is it true that she's been with me all this time? Is what she said true?"

***

You were upset, but you actually didn't leave the hospital. You just sat waiting near the reception..just in case.

Then you see Raemi, she has come out of Jay's patient room and looks like she wants to go home. You quickly covered your face with the magazine you were holding, so you wouldn't be caught by her. Somehow you feel you don't want her to see you.

She walks past you so smoothly...like the wind that blows. She didn't notice you were there. "She didn't see me," You thought.

After she got out of the hospital, you rushed to Jay's room. "Hi Jay, you're awake?" You said as if nothing happened. He woke up from his bed, "Y/N? You're here, finally!! I miss you so much."