➳『♡7♡』

Y/N's POV

•••

I've arrived at my house safely. "I'm home!! Mom!! Taki!!" I shouted for them. "Mom and dad aren't home yet." Taki answered.

I think, he looks like he just came home from school. I asked him, "Did you just come home from school? You look tired."

"Do I look like that? I'm really tired, but I've come home earlier. And now, I'm going to rest." Then, he went to his room.

"Okay, have a good rest lil bro!"

"Thanks sis."

After Taki went to his room, I also went to my room and decided to clean up and then called Amber.

In call

"Hello Amber."

"Ayyo Boo!! Wassup? Have you apologized to him?"

"I'm fine. Yes, I already say sorry to him and he forgives me."

"Wow, that's good then. Then what are you going to do now?"

"Umm...looks like I'm going to rest too...today was really tiring..!!" I said while falling onto the bed.

"Yes, rest Boo. Have a good rest, bye!!"

"Okay, bye Amber.." Then I turned off the call. And I fell asleep.

•••

I'm at school rooftoop, and I'm not alone. There's Jay in front of me. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I-I, want to call you a cute nickname like Amber."

"Yeah, I know that. You're so jealous. But you can never."

"Okay, I'll tell you something. I've been in love with you from the beginning when you came to my desk on the first day I entered school, and when I got to know you more deeply, you were a very brave person. I like it."

Oh my! My eyes, my ears, even my body...I can't believe everything he's talking about. I widened my eyes and swallowed hard. Looks like after this, there will be a sentence that makes me cringe.

"So...do you want to be mine, Y/N?" He said as he stretched out his hand for me and looked at me deeply.

Oh God! See? What should I do at a time like this??? Should I turn around and just walk away, or should I answer?

"I want to be yours, Jay." Suddenly the words left my mouth. Oh my God.

"What? What are you saying? Really? Yayy!!!You are mine now!!" He said joyful and hugged me tight.

"Ewwhh please stop it.." I said as he let go of his hug slowly.

"Hehehehe, I'm sorry. Oh, and since we were together...I have a pretty nickname for you."

"What is that?" I am curious.

"Y/N. I like that nickname. The name suits her brave and beautiful person like you very well." He said with a smile at me.

"Wow, really? I like that too!!" Then suddenly he pulled me into his arms and looked at me closely.

"W-what are you going to do??"

He started to close his eyes and his face came closer to me.

"What??!! No no no. I don't want my first kiss to be taken at a time that may not be the right time." I'm talking like that which makes Jay stop his activities then look at me.

"Then when is the right time?" He asked.

"This first kiss is only for the moment I get married, for my future husband." I said confidently.

"Is that so? Then, I'll be your husband. Your future husband." He said it was supported by his smirk.

Oh shit. Why did he say that!! How could he make my heart beat faster.

Then, I heard a screaming voice calling out to me.

___________________________________________

Eyyo guys!! I finally came back after 2 days !! (2 days is quite long in my opinion😛😛👍👍) So what do you think about this chapter?? Are you curious about the next chapter???😏😏 Please stay tuned, ok?😉 And don't forget to vote and comment please..😁Thank you💕💕💕