➳『♡36♡』

You saw that there was a lot of blood gushing from his temples. "NOO!!!"

***

Now, Jay is lying on a patient bed in a whitewashed room with a white bandage around his head. You were by his side all night holding his hand and praying that he would recover quickly.

The sun has risen. You were awakened by the sunlight coming in through the gap in the window. "What time is it?" You said in a sleepy tone, while looking at the clock

Your phone ringing. That's your mom. You quickly picked up the call.

"Hi mom, what's wrong?"

"Sweetie, I'm in the principal's office right now. Mr. Han asked you to come here too. As soon as possible. Ok?"

"Alright mom, I'll be there soon."

She turned off her call first. You sighed, "Jay, I'm going to school first. You just rest here." Then you kissed his forehead. "Bye love."

***

In the principal's office, there are your parents, Jake and his parents, and Mr. Han the principal who sat in a circle there.

"I asked you Jake, did you know it was an indirect act of sexual harassment?"

"Yes I know, sir."

"And why did you do that to Y/N?" Ask Mr. Han who tried to contain his anger.

"I-I did it because...it was a dare from my friend." He answer stammered.

"Who's your friend?" Mr. Han asked again. He lowered his head and sighed, "I...can't t-tell you who it is."

"Are you doing 'dare' that you will get prizes...like hundreds or millions of dollars???" He kept asking Jake until he told everything.

He shook his head, "No sir. No prizes at all." Then Mr. Han moved his seat forward and asked once again, "If that's the case....why do you WANT to do that 'dare'?"

His question made Jake get stunned. He didn't answer right away, he drank some water to relieve his nervousness.

"For that...I don't know. I don't know why I did such a bad thing. Maybe I was possessed by an evil spirit or something... I don't know." He answered.

Right after Mr. Han wanted to say something, someone knocked on the door.

Knock...knock...knock...

"Y/N, you're finally here." Your mom said and immediately told you to sit beside her.

Mr. Han continued, "Ok, since Y/N is already here, let's continue the conversation."

Your dad immediately spoke up, "I think he should be expelled from this school." But Mr. Han said, "He just needs to be warned...not to be expelled from this school."

As your mom, she doesn't accept that Jake is only given a warning. "I don't agree. The punishment is not commensurate with what he did to my daughter. I want him to be suspended until his behavior improves." Your mom said firmly.

The sentences spoken by your mom made Mr. Han thought for a moment. Then he sighed, wiped his face and said, "Okay Ms. Y/L/N, I agree with what you said. He should be given a suspension for either a few days...or a few weeks...or a few months..years...Depends on how he changes his attitude."