➳『♡22♡』

•••

"What?!?! So you're dating Jay??" Amber said in disbelief.

You sigh, "Actually I don't know either... He didn't ask if I wanted to be his girlfriend or something... But when he told me not to cry, he said" Don't cry, my girlfriend.." What do you think? "

"Hmm, I think he really wants to be your boyfriend. A good boyfriend for you."

"Oohh, so that's what you think.. Okay okay." You spoke with a nod.

"But Amber, this is my first time dating. So...since you have experienced dating Ben, will you teach me? To be a good girlfriend too?" You are blinking your eyes.

"It's easy. You're just who you are. You care, kindhearted,  you're also good at martial arts, but sometimes you're also...pretty annoying."

"Aishh...but, okay I'll try." You just gave up on her last words. It is true.

•••

You're lying on your bed watching movies and eating snacks. However, your cell phone rings which interrupts your watching time.

I sungan urin flawless..
gati andamyeon, marvelous~
I sungan urin flawless..
gati andamyeon...~

"Aishh, who the hell is this? Very annoying..." When you look at your screen, it's...your boyfriend. "Oopsie.."

He calls you. He said he wanted to take you to a cinema together, and since you were watching a movie too, you agreed and changed your clothes.
.
.
"What movies are we going to watch..." You see the list of movies that are showing in theaters today, and there are no romance movies for today. There are only horror movies.

"Y/N, do you really want to watch the cinema today??" He asked you and you were confused by what he said.

"Huh what? Wasn't it you who asked me to go here to watch a movie??" You smirked and you just remembered what Jay said when you guys weren't dating and were in the cafe doing Q&A. He said that he was afraid of horror movies, and that you wanted to test him this time.

"Umm, Jay? I want to see that movie...will you watch it with me? Please...??" You actually feel disgusted by your own behavior, but you act cute so that he watches horror movies.

"Ughh, why does she have to do that?? I can't, I'll do it. Today, I'm going to watch a horror movie...for her."

"Okay, let's buy the tickets." He took your hand and bought a ticket.

You're screaming for fun and you're going to get on with him today.

As long as you are in the theater, Jay can only shout continuously, even he raises his legs to try to cover his eyes. You can only laugh watching him scream. You know that people around are very annoyed by Jay's voice, so that's why you tell him to be quiet. But he couldn't.

"No no no, please don't come...OH GOSH, SHIT!!!! Mom help me!!"

"SSTTT!!! Jay, can you shut up? Your voice annoys the others." You told him to shut up but he took your hand to cover his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing??? Let me watch it quietly..." You teased him.

"You can watch quietly, but I can't!!" When he said that, you laughed softly. You feel like you tricked him today...even if it was an impromptu plan.

___________________________________________
GUYS!! ARE YOU ALREADY SEEN BORDER : CARNIVAL UP VER. ???!?!

THIS CLEARLY MADE ME SO CRAZY!! THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE PRINCE!!
btw, who wants to be their princess??😏😏