➳『♡6♡』

.
.
After school, Y/N told Amber to go home first and Amber agreed.

"Be careful Amber!!"

"You too, Boo. Byee!"

They hugged before Amber left.

The class is getting quiet, all the students have gone home, only a few are left. Including Y/N and Jay who is still in class.

"Okay Y/N, brave yourself..." She spoke to herself and caught her breath.

"Jay, I have something to tell you. Come with me." Then she dragged him to the back garden of the school.

"What? What's wrong? Why did you have to bring me here?" He said confused.

Y/N sighed, and she began to speak. "Jay, I'm sorry because yesterday I scolded you and accused you for no apparent reason." She lowered her head.

"Ooo, so you've realized...if you were wrong?" He cut her off.

"Can you please shut up? I'm not done talking." Y/N started getting annoyed again.

"Ookay okay, I'm quiet." And he's listening to Y/N again.

"Actually I wanted to apologize from earlier, but because the timing was not right, so I decided to talk to you now. So do you want to forgive me?" She looked up at Jay with her puppy eyes. Which is actually disgusting according to her.

He chuckled, "It's an easy thing. Of course I forgive you, it's not big deal." Jay smiled.

"Thank you so much, Jay! Oh, and one more thing. My name is Y/N, not Boo or Booboo. So call me Y/N. Boo or Booboo is only for Amber." Y/N warned.

"But why? I think it's a name that suits you. So I'll keep calling you that."

"No! Don't you ever call me with that name, please. But why do you think it's a suitable call?" She asked.

"I thought, because you are cute?" He thought while looking at her face.

"What? No, Ewhh!!!" She refused.

"Then, when can I be like Amber who can call you with a cute nickname? I also want to be like Amber..." Jay suddenly became like this...he pouted.

"What? He's pouting? Pffttt!! Is it true? A person like him...can be like this??! No way, he is a different person. I can't believe it." She spoke to herself while holding back her laughter.

"What? Why are you laughing?" He's confused.

Then she started to answer, "Maybe sometimes..? Or never? Hehehehe. Never mind, that's all I want to talk to you about." Then Y/N left Jay.

"Hey, where are you going?" He grabbed Y/N's hand.

"I want to go home. Bye." Y/N walks to her house and leaves Jay alone in the back garden of the school.

"Alone?" He asked.

"Yes, alone."

"Hey, you're a girl, so I'll take you home." He spoke like that which made Y/N gulped and stop her footsteps.

"Oh no, I've never been like this. I'm not used to this. What should I do?" She thought to herself.

"No thanks, I can go home by myself, and I can take care of myself. Now, I'll go home first. See ya." And she actually left him alone in the garden this time.

"Wow, she's a brave woman. I admire her..." He thought.

___________________________________________

Wow, hi guys!! I'm back with chapter 6😆😆 What do you think about this chapter?? (Please tell me..🥺🥺) I hope you like it. Thank you💕💕