➳『♡67♡』

Now it's photo time. First of all, you take a picture with your family.

"Noona, stand next to me here!!" Taki grabbed your hand and he held your graduation flower too.

"Okay, I'll take your picture. Say cheese!! One...two...three!!" Your boyfriend took your photo many times.

"Are you done, Jay? What took you so long?"

"Haha, okay I'm done." He handed you the camera.

"Jay, Jake, let's take a picture together." You asked them to take a picture together, but Jake refuse it. "Hey Y/N, I thought..you don't need to take a picture with me. You can take a picture with just Jay." He said shyly.

You hugged him, "Come on...don't be so shy. This is a friendship photo, so let's take a picture together."

Talking about friendship photos, you are reminded of your own ex best friend. Amber.

"Um by the way Jake, do you know where Raemi is? Why can't I see her here at all?"

"About her... i hasn't heard a news from her anymore. But from what I've heard, it looks like she's transferred schools. I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders.

The friendship photo shoot is over. "Now, it's time for you guys to take pictures." Jake took his camera to take a picture of you and Jay.

Jay gives you a weird smile.

"Why do you look like that? You're so weird."

He wrapped his arms around your waist, "You still love me then, don't you?"

You couldn't help but laugh shyly at his words.

"Say cheese! One..two..three!!" He photographed every style of you.

The style when Jay joins in holding your graduation flowers,

when he changes to your graduation cap,

the moment you hit his arm because he tickled you,

and the moment he kissed your lips.

———

Kring... Kring... Kring...

"Okay kids, our lesson ends here and see you next week!! Have a nice day!" The teacher left the class.

"Hey, wake up silly!! It's time to go home. You've been sleeping since the beginning of school. Are you sick?" Jay comes to your desk and pats you on the back.

"Boo!! You've finally woken up from your death! I'm glad you're alive again." She hugs you tight.

You wake up from your sleep, "W-wait...Eh w-what? Huh?"

"What the hell is just happened?!? So it all was just a dream? But why does it feel so real!! Omg am I crazy now?!?!"

Amber nudged your arm, "Hey, what are you thinking? Don't daydreamimg, the devil will possess you, you know."

You ignored her words. "Guys, you know what? I had a really long dream earlier. It was a really really long dream."

"And the weird thing is, I dreamed that Jay and I were dating."

He put on a disgusted face "Huh? Thank God it was just a dream..." He said as he closed his eyes. "But at least I made her dream come true in the end right? I became his girlfriend, then we broke up, and because of her brother I went back to her, and we started dating again. I also came on her graduation day too. I love it."

***

The next day...

"Hey give me back my shoes weirdo!!"

"No, I won't give back your smelly shoes!! I'll throw them out the window!" He said jokingly. Jay held up your shoes and wanted to throw them out the window.

"Don't you dare!! Even though they stink, they're my favorite school shoes. Give it back you freak!!" You jumped up and down trying to get your shoes back. He's such a teaser.

Just then, your teacher has entered your class which makes him quickly throw your shoes under your desk.

"You," you said, pointing at him. "Idiot."

"Pardon?" He gave you a smirk.

"Kids, today we have two new students in our class. Please come in."

They walked into the class and started to introduce themself.

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you. My name is Jake."

"And my name is Raemi."

-The End-