➳『♡55♡』

Taki's POV

So they broke up?! I don't believe it. They are my favorite ship. I saw Y/N very happy when she was with Jay. So is he.

Plus, Jay hyung is a good person..but why is his attitude towards my sister so mean? Well...even though I know they broke up.

But he shouldn't act like that right??!

Y/N said that she still loves Jay, but they broke up because of what The Evil Jake did to my sister.

It can't be like this, I have to think of a way to get them back.

And because of that, I fell asleep and didn't have time to do my homework.

The next day...

I went to school with Y/N ​​noona. Arriving at the school, we walked through the crowded hall.

"Why the heck is this?" She said. We tried to look around, and it turned out that there was someone standing on a big box and he was being watched by the girls in this school.

"So, today I want to change schools. And sadly, I can't see you guys again.." He said.

"Jay? Is that him?" I said to my sister who didn't seem to care much about it.

I nudged her arm, "Hey. Can you hear me?"

"W-what? Uh umm..yeah, yes it's him." Her face looked sad when she found out that Jay hyung would move school.

She looked at her friend...Raemi, she was sad about it too. And there were also many girls who cried while watching Jay give a speech. Was he chopping onions?

"Is it true that he wants to change schools?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah, he said he wanted to transfer schools to America."

My eyes widened, "Shit, my plan failed!!"

***

"Taki, where's your homework?" My teacher said with her deadly gaze.

"Oh um..that.. About my homework...I didn't do it. I'm sorry, Ms. Cindy." I tell the truth.

"What? You're not doing your homework? Let me see." She took my book from my hand forcefully and her eyes went wide. Her face looks very angry.

And I know what will happen next.

"After school, you're going to my room." She walked back to her desk. I thought she was done with me.

I looked down in shame. Of course I'm shame!!

Actually, I'm not a stubborn kid who doesn't like doing homework like this. But because last night I thought of a plan for my sister, so I didn't do it.

Author's POV

You've been waiting in front of the school gate, waiting for your brother to come out..because you made an appointment to go home together.

"Where is this kid? Why hasn't he come out yet?" You said while looking at your watch.

When you look at the school entrance, you see your brother running towards you. "Noona!! Noona!!"

"Hey kid, why are you running? What's wrong?"

He run out of his breath, "Y/N, let's just go home."

"Yeah, of course we're want to go home. Where do you think we're going?" You think.

He immediately grabbed your hand and ran. Running away from the teacher.

"TAKI!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!? DON'T MESS UP WITH ME!!!" Ms. Cindy also ran out of school after you while carrying a long iron ruler to chase him and hit him with her ruler.

But she just ran until the front of the gate because of exhaustion, while you are already far from school.

"Taki, take it slow..ouch!" You let go of his hand.

"Hooh hooh, I'm so tired. Let's rest in front of the supermarket first."