➳『♡47♡』

Jay was about to wait for you until school is over.

He looked at his watch, "It should be time to go home, but why hasn't she shown up yet? Even though I already messaged her to meet at the park behind the school.."

He tapped his feet on the ground while looking around. "Maybe she's still mad at me..." He sighed and wanted to leave.

"Jay!!" Someone shouted then approached Jay which made him stop his steps.

He faced her, "I thought you were Y/N.."

"Aaa of course not...I'm Raemi." She smiled.

"Yes I know you are Raemi..By the way, do you know where Y/N is?"

"I think she went to the rooftop earlier." She said pointing to the rooftop.

"Okay, thanks Raemi." Then he rushed to the rooftop.

She smirked.

***

Jay ran up the stairs as fast as he could so he could apologize to you right away.

He slowly opened the rooftop door, but...

He saw that Jake wanted to kiss you and he also saw that you were ready to receive a kiss from him.

"Shit! Why...why is every time I want to apologize or be nice to her there's always something I don't want to see?!?" With a broken heart, he ran downstairs again while holding back his tears.

He got in his car and thumped his hands against the steering wheel, "Shit shitt!!! I hate that!! Why..." He put his face on the steering wheel and buried it in his hands and he ended in tears.

"Why am I so weak...why don't I dare talk to him directly and beat him..."

"I don't want to end up in the hospital again...I don't want to feel pain anymore.."

"I've recovered from my illness a few weeks ago but... but why does she have the heart to hurt me again..?!"

He was crying loudly in the car.

"I've been trying to endure all the pain with a fake smile on my face in order to see her sweet and cheerful face...and make her smile."

"But not this time. It feels like I can't take it anymore. This pain I feel..."

He tried to breathe normally and exhaled. "I think...I should break up with her."

***

"No, I can't do this. I can't help you. I'm sorry Jake." Then you left him alone there.

"Shit! I'll be getting her kiss soon though." He glanced at her.
.
.
You run downstairs and look at the clock. "Oh my god, it's already 3 o'clock! I'm late. I have to go there and see him."

Arriving at the park behind the school, you did not see a single person there. No Jay. He had gone home.

"Where is he..? He said there was something he wanted to talk to me. Well if he's not here, I'll be walking home." Then you go home.

***

The next day..

_______________________________________

JAY♡
Meet me behind your
house at 1 pm.

_______________________________________

You're ready to meet him..at the same time you curious about what he wants to talk about.

"Hi Jay. So..what do you want to talk about?" You asked with your sweet smile.

"Oh no..please don't smile again..But after all this, I should be able to forget everything."

He sighed, "I know maybe this isn't the time or I shouldn't be saying this...

I want us to break up."