➳『♡19♡』

I sungan urin flawless..
gati andamyeon, marvelous~
I sungan urin flawless..
gati andamyeon...~

Unknown number again? Is this the person who called me yesterday too? How annoying this guy. I quickly picked up the phone so I could find out who the person behind the call was.

"Hello? Who is this? From yesterday the phone continued, but when I want to answer, there was no answer. Instead, the phone was turned off. How the hell, strange." I got angry with the person behind the phone, no matter who it is, but it's really annoying.

However, a voice was familiar to someone. Someone I know.

"Hey hey, calm down first...it's me, Jay. Okay, first, I want to say...you must be confused. Where can I get your number from? I got it from Amber. And second,.."

I was silent, listening to Jay's explanation first. Rather than me grumpy in vague, wasting energy.

"And secondly, why do I want to call you? It's because... I-I want to.."

Somehow Jay suddenly spoke haltingly.

"Want what? Hurry and tell me, I want to rest here." I said.

"I want to ask you out tomorrow. Let's go date. Can you?"

What did I just hear? He asked me on a date? Yayy!!

Oops, wait a minute...why am I so excited?
As if my tiredness disappeared for a while.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you still there?"

"Y-yeah, of course of course. I'm still here."

"So, your answer?"

"Okayy..but what time?"

"It's up to you."

"Umm, I think it's around 1PM, because if it's too late, I can't." I answered.

"Okay. Tomorrow I'll pick you up at half past one."

"Okay. Bye Jay.."

"Bye Y/N.."

And I turned off the phone.

"TAKI!!!" I ran to Taki's room after, got a call from Jay.

"What's wrong? And...why do you look so happy?" He asked with confuse face.

"Guess what, Jay called me earlier, and he said he wanted to ask me to go on a date!!" I said with a big smile etched on my face.

"Wow wow.. hold up sis, what did you say? You and Jay are going on a date? This is cool!! But, you look really happy, and...yesterday, I saw you and Jay don't seem to get along. Are you...? ...You are fall in love with him! Am I right?"

Yes Taki!! You are right!!

Oops, wait..wait a sec...what did I just say?