➳『♡8♡』

Then, I heard a screaming voice calling out to me.

"Noona!!! Time to wake up!!! It's 7PM!!!"

"Taki!! Oh my God..!"

I woke up from my sleep and dreams, and immediately hugged My lil brother who was beside me.

"What? What happened? Did you have a bad dreams?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes!! Very, very bad dreams!!! I don't want to dream of him anymore, and this is my first time dreaming of him." I told Taki while shaking my head.

"Him? Who do you mean 'Him'?"

"Jay. You know, right?? Which at that time I told you that he's a new annoying kid."

"Ahh, I remember. Then how was your dream?"

I also told my whole dream to Taki. It is a dream that is very long in my life. And luckily, it was a dream.

"Be careful noona, who knows that could happen in your life..." He said, scaring me.

"Heyy you're still a baby, so don't say that. We don't know what will happen. And help me get out of bed." Then he pulled my hand down from the bed and led me downstairs.

"When will mom and dad come home?"

"I don't know. Just wait while preparing dinner. Taki, help me cook dinner." I told him.

"Okay Noona. I will do anything for my dear Noona."

"Pfftt...you're weird, baby Taki."

"Hey, stop calling me 'baby' I'm not a baby anymore." He was annoyed.

"Hehehehe, sorry..." After arguing, we started cooking together.
.
.
Dinner is ready, mom and dad are home too. So we have dinner together.

"Y/N, what happened?" My mother asked, like she knew everything that was happening just from looking at our faces. I've known that for a long time.

"During the nap, I had a bad dream..." And I told them my dream.

"Mom dad, that means maybe it could happen in her life right? Am I right?" He is so talkative.

"Not necessarily. Maybe it could happen, maybe it could also not happen..." Mom replied.

Then, my dad told me, "In the past, I also had a friend. He always hated his girl friend, but over time, they got closer, and now they have 3 children."

"Huftt...I hope that won't happen." I muttered, and continued eating dinner.
.
.
___________________________________________

Ha! How is it? Is it good?? Did I trick you? Relax, that's just a dream guys...hehehe😛😛😛😛 So i hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment please...🥺🥺 Thank you!!!💕💕

And lastly,
Happy birthday to our 💕Geonu💕!!!🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉 I hope he's doing well until now, and we're waiting him for his debut. Are we same?? Hehehe😁😁