➳『♡33♡』

Jay's POV

I've arrived home safely. And now I'm lying on the bed thinking about the time I took Y/N to Raemi's house.

Flashback...

"Yea, love you too! You too be careful, okay?? Byee!!!" She kissed my cheek. When she got out of the car, I could feel butterflies in my stomach and I felt my cheeks turn red.

Not far from there, I could see Jake who also seemed to be coming to Raemi's house. I think. So I quietly turned my car around and followed suit.

I thought he was going to his house, but he went to Raemi's. Y/N, Raemi, and Jake...what will the three of them do? If so, why didn't she invite me too?

Flashback end.

Huft...I hope they don't do anything weird. Because every time I see Y/N with Raemi...I don't know...I think something gonna happen.

Author's POV

"Dare? Umm...I want you to...be Y/N's boyfriend ​for two weeks."

"WHAT?!" You two are shocked. You're the one who feels that's not the rule..since you're already dating Jay, so you speak up.

"But I don't think that's the rule. I'm already dating Jay..and of course I can't do that!" You said firmly.

She didn't want to know, she had a disdainful expression on her face, "Well...I think that's the rule. Jake, do you mind my dare?"

He was just silent. Don't know what to answer.

"Okay then...Y/N do you mind?" She asked again.

You immediately replied, "Of course I mind!!"

"I don't mind." Jake answered suddenly. "I want to get those 100 dollars." he continued.

Yup. You froze when you heard him talk like that. Because..you also want to get the money which is quite large.

You sighed, "Okay...I don't mind either." You answered resignedly, because you also want to help your mom who is paying off her debt. "I'm sorry Jay.."

Then Raemi said, "But on one condition...don't let Jay know about this. Ok? And if Jay finds out about this, then your 100 dollars will be forfeited and will be mine. Got it?"

You who heard that, immediately wanted to leave that place because you didn't know what else to do. Jake held your hand, "You can't leave until the game is over."