➳『♡1♡』

Me, and my bestfriend Amber, went to school together. It's been a long time since we went to school in the same place, in the same class. Therefore our friendship is very close.

As long as we go to school, we never meet annoying new students. Usually the new students who come are all friendly. But this one is different.

"Boo, look over there! Looks like he's a new student here." Amber pointed towards the school entrance while we were at the lockers.

But my name isn't Boo, my real name is Y/N. It's like Amber's nickname to me, and no one else uses it other than Amber. But I kinda don't like that nickname😛👍And my call for Amber? I only call her by her real name. Ehehehe.

"Is that so? Looks like he's a ostentatious kid and will become popular because lots of girls like him."

"But look at the style! That's so cool!" Amber began to be fascinated with him.

Maybe what she meant was cool, was the way he carried his bag only slung over one shoulder. Plus his shirt with the top button removed.

"And you became one of those girls." I returned to tidying my locker and closed it.

"I'm just saying his style is cool. Not that I like him." Amber looks annoyed. But I'm sure, she's just kidding.

"I don't care. Come on." Amber and I walked together to class.

Me and Amber sat side by side.

In the class that was initially quiet, it suddenly became noisy. The female students looked at the windows shouting indistinctly, like...possessed.

"Hey hey Amber!! What are you doing??" Suddenly Amber ran to the window too.

"You really don't want to see that cool new student?? Come over here!!" Amber asked me, but I refused. I prefer to just sit.

The teacher came. He hit the long ruler against his desk. All the students in my class sat down quickly.

Without further ado, Mr. Jim, invite the new student in. All the girls screamed incoherently, including Amber too.

"Holy cow!! Y/N! Do you believe it??? He's in our class!!" Amber is still hysterical about the arrival of the new student.

"Yeah yeah, I can believe it."

Then the annoying new student started to introduce himself.

"Ekhem ekhem..."

"Gosh!!! He just cleared his throat so cool!!"
"I'm officialy death."

What? Until that much? Are you kidding? Come on...

Amber was annoyed that the student did not introduce himself immediately, she shouted at all the girls to shut up. "What the hell are you guys! Shut up! Please."

Wow, this girl...

"Wow wow, calm down girl...Alright, my name is Jay Park. Just call me Jay."

Ooo, so that annoying kid named Jay...okay okay.

"Omg Jay i love you!!!"
"I love you Jay Park!!!"

They are too much.

Jay just smiled as he walked to his seat.

I keep watching him with a death glare...such an annoying human. Just imagine, from his ostentatious style. Then he realized that I was watching him, and he gave me a smirk.

I don't care.

During the lesson, I looked at Amber. It turned out that she was watching Jay, who was paying close attention to the lesson. You can say that.

"Hey Amber, didn't you pay attention to lessons at all?" I nudged Amber's arm, and she doesn't respond to me at all.

I started looking around...it turned out that not only was Amber watching Jay, but ALL the boys and the girls in my class in the class were watching Jay. Like being hypnotized by him.

Luckily I didn't. Never. I hope.

I don't care about the surroundings. I continued to pay attention to Mr. Jim's explaining.

Break time begins.

Mr. Jim gave us some assignments which can be considered quite complicated if we don't pay attention to him during class.

"Okay students, our class ends here. And don't forget to do the assignments I gave. Collected within 2 days. Please take a break."

____________________________________________

Omg guys!!! I'm back again after 1 week!!! (or more?🤔🤔)

But I'm back with my first Jay's story!!!! Hope you guys like this chapter 1, yes, even though it's still a bit strange (or really weird..😛👍) but I hope you like it!!!💕💕

And please don't forget to vote and comment😊😊. (Plus, vote SMA for ENHYPEN. Okay?) Thank you guys!!!💗💗💗