➳『♡59♡』

"Wait..what? What do you mean by you are the culprit behind that 'incident'?"

She shook her head, "It wasn't Jake who did it. It was me. I told him to do it."

"WHAT?!! AMBER ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU'VE LOSSED YOUR MIND!!"

What a shit?! So she is the culprit? I can't believe she would do such a bad thing to me. I thought she was my best friend..but he was my enemy.

Author's POV

"You are not Amber..you must be Raemi! Amber would never do this to me!! And you are my enemy! Get out of this house you crook!!" You throw things around you at her.

"Boo, please stop!! I'm sorry!!" She's been begging you.

You cry, "What? Forgive you? You've been mean to me and you're just saying sorry to me?! You could go to jail if my parents reported it to the police...so don't underestimate it."

"You should also be suspended and repent, not only Jake. And it's only Jake who got into trouble. I know and I'm sure that Jake is a good boy, so I was shocked when I found out he was the culprit."

"But it turns out, behind all that...the culprit is very unexpected.. The culprit is one of my best friends in my entire life. I don't understand you anymore."

"And if I don't want to be friends with you anymore, don't blame me. You deserve that."

"So please get out of my room, and don't ever show your two-faced face to me anymore. Please, you can go now." You shooed her away gently and with sarcasm. Because you're already upset and don't trust her anymore.

She's ruined your and Jay's relationship. One mistake can create quite a big problem.

Without speaking, Raemi a.k.a Amber came out of your room with a face that was both disappointed and sad. You don't know who should look disappointed...you or her?

***

After Amber left your house, you immediately opened your phone and deleted her contact from yours. You can't stand her anymore. How could a friend you trusted for years make your life like this?

"I really miss Amber..My old Amber is no longer there. I'm lonely now.." You go to the gallery and look through photos of you and your best friend.

Your friendship is so beautiful from childhood until now... until one day one of you destroys the relationship of her best friend..