➳『♡61♡』

I'm still waiting for the response.

Oh, maybe he's still on his flight. So I turned off my phone and waited until tomorrow.

The next day..

I quickly turned on my phone and saw if he had answered my message or not.

Omg! He answered my message!!

_______________________________________
???
Yes Taki, what's wrong?
Why are you suddenly
texting me?

Taki
Jay hyung, I want to
ask you a favor.

???
What can I help? I'll
help you.

Taki
Okay Jay hyung. Thank
you so much!!

But Jay hyung, are you
still on the flight?

???
I was on my way to
my house there.

Taki
Alright then. I'll text you
later. Let me know
when you arrive.

Or you can rest
first, then you
can tell me.

???
Okay ; )

Taki

Be careful Jay hyung!!

_______________________________________

He seems nice to me. I just need to wait a while to wait for him. Now, I'll save his number in my contacts.

Author's POV

It's dinner time

You and your family are getting ready at the table for dinner. You guys eat dinner while joking around. Taki put his phone on the dining table.

Drrrrrttttttt...

His phone vibrated, but he didn't realize that someone was calling him.

Because his phone keeps ringing, even those of you who are curious peek at his phone screen.

"Jay hyung?? Jay???? What is he calling Taki for?"

He grabbed his phone. "N-noona, hey...Uhm..what are you doing? Let's continue eating", turned off his phone and put it in his pocket.

You just smiled and continued eating, "Why did he have his number? Where did he get that?"

***

"Hey, Jay hyung!! I'm sorry I didn't pick up your phone earlier. I was having dinner. What's up?"

"I've arrived at my house. You said I had to help you. So, what can I do for you?"

Taki quickly got into his blanket and spoke in a low voice.

"I want you to help me, to..."

Jay's POV

"I want you to help me, to..."

"Hey Taki, what are you doing here!?? You're in the wrong room!! Go back to your room!!"

Y/N?? Is that really her?

Then I heard their conversation again.

"Who is that? Who are you calling at this night?"

"O-omg noona. I-i'm so sorry, I'm going back to my room now."

"Hey hey, don't go yet. You haven't answered my question."

I laughed when I heard she was angry. Imagining how her face looks when angry, makes me want to pinch her cheeks. I miss her so bad.

"He's just my friend. Now byee!!!"

And then, he kept talking to me and asking for my help. So...he really wants me to do it? He asked me for help, so I had to help him.