➳『♡27♡』

{•Edited•}

***

"Let's think about the design. What do you think is good?"

"Maybe...patterns? I think that's good." Jake said.

"Patterns? Jake, do you want to be the model? Because I think your body matches the design of the clothes." you ask. And he answered enthusiastically, "Yes!! I want it!! But I want the plaid patterns." You chuckled, "Fine if that's what you want. Let's find the fabric first."

"Here! I already have the fabric!" Jake said, holding up a dark blue cloth. "Oh, you found it? Okay, now I'll measure your waist to measure the size of this clothes."

"Okay."

When you measure his shoulder circumference, you accidentally look into his eyes. Turns out he was also looking back at you.

"U-um..let's go to the next step." You said while moving away from him to explain it.

You ask, "Did you know how to sew clothes before? Or...design clothes?" He shook his head, "No, I haven't. And I don't know how either."

You sighed, "Glad you're in the group with me, Jake. Let me teach you how it works."

"First, you have to measure this cloth according to the measured size. And we happen to use your body size, so cut the cloth according to your recorded size." You explain step by step until the end.

"So, do you understand how?" you ask. You see his face, he just stares at you in silence. You waved your hand in front of his face, "Hello, are you there? Jake, are you listening to me?"

After you waved your hand many times, he just realized and blinked his eyes. "Oh? Are you done explaining?"

You answer, "Yes, I've explained all the steps step by step. Do you understand what I'm talking about?" Then he answered with a nod, "Yes. Yes, I know. Let's do it now."

But you saw the hesitation when he started what he was doing. He's got the needle, the cloth, the sewing machine, and now he's about to start sewing.

When you saw him sewing with the machine, his finger was too close to the needle so that it hurt and bled.

"Ouch!"

"Oh my God! Jakey! Are you all right? Your finger is bleeding!" You lead him away from there to treat his finger.

"Wait here, I'll take the red medicine first."

Jake's POV

It's actually not a very serious wound...the blood isn't flowing too much either. But why was she so panicked?

"Here, hold this first. I'll give you one drop...does it hurt?"

"Yeah, it hurts.." I said groaning, then she quickly blew my finger slowly.

This is the truth, this is awful. I can't lie.

"It's because of you anyway, why didn't you listen to me earlier? Why are you just staring at me silently? If you listened to me carefully, your finger wouldn't bleed like this."

"I know. I'm sorry Y/N." I lowered my head.

"It's okay. Next time don't do it again, okay?" She walked over to the sewing machine table, but she didn't pay attention to her steps. On the floor there was a lot of cloth scattered about.

"Aahh!" She slipped, but I caught her. "I got you. Next time, watch your step. Please be careful."