➳『♡57♡』

The day when Jay wanted to change schools, of course Jake also knew about it. After school, he immediately rushed after Jay at the airport.

"Jay!!" He ran to Jay who was waiting for the plane to depart.

Jay turned to face him, "What are you doing here?"

"Don't go first. Before you leave, I just want to say..I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you or your girlfriend. I really don't mean-"

"She's not my girlfriend anymore. I'm leaving now." He said coldly and wanted to continue his footsteps.

"You guys broke up?! Omg I'm sorry!! This must be my fault, I'm the one who made you guys break up like this. Jay, I beg you to forgive me.." He was already holding Jay's hand, begging for forgiveness from him.

Jay sighed, "Okay I forgive you. But that has nothing to do with me anymore and I also don't want to bring up that incident again. I'm leaving now." He let go of his hand and continued walking.

"What the hell did I just say?!"

***

Jay checked the messages that came into his phone before the plane took off.

"She texted me again?" Because of the messages that have piled up, he finally reads her message.

__________________________________________

Y/N is my gf♡

Jay, I knew you were
leaving now

Please be careful on the way
and when you are there

I know I'm not your girlfriend
anymore...but I'm still worried
about you

I will miss you so much
from here

So please take care
of your health

Have a nice flight ; )

__________________________________________

He was about to answer her message, but he didn't want to.

"Ah no no, I can't do it.." He closed his phone and closed his eyes to think for a moment.

He sighed, "No, I can't help but do it." He opened his cell phone and answered her message.

__________________________________________

JAY

Thanks :)

__________________________________________

That's all he sent to her.

"I'll miss you a lot too, Y/N."

***

Someone got a message from you.

"Huh?"

"Should I come to her house?"

"Should I come to her house and explain everything?"

She bit her lip, "Okay...I'll come to her house and explain everything."