➳『♡2♡』

Kringg...Kringg...Kringg...

All the girls in my class immediately realized when the bell rang. Really like being hypnotized.

"Amber, when are we going to do our assignments?" I asked Amber while taking a break.

"Huh what? Assignments? Since when did Mr. Jim give us assignments?" Amber looked surprised.

Oh my gosh! Could it be that Amber was really hypnotized by him?? It's not usual for Amber to be like this, but because of that kid!!! No, this cannot be allowed.

I stood up and walked towards the annoying kid's table, luckily the person was still there. I hit his table with my hand.

"You! You made my Amber hypnotized and didn't pay attention to Mr. Jim during class...!!" I got angry while pointing my finger in his face.

"Huh, me? Hypnotizing her? For what? I might as well pay attention to Mr. Jim." He said defiantly.

"Besides, was it my fault for making 'your Amber' not pay attention to Mr. Jim during class? Certainly not my fault, it was her own fault." He continued.

"You are really...!!" I clenched my fists and wanted to punch him in the face.

Amber immediately came and stopped me. "Hey hey, stop it. It's better for us to go to the canteen." Then she dragged me out to canteen.

I saw his face, like he had a triumphant face while crossing his legs and looking at me.

He hasn't seen it yet, if Amber didn't stop me, I would have punched him right in the face. I'm not gonna lying.

How annoying.

While eating in the canteen, I think back to Jay's words. But there is a point. It's not his fault for Amber to watching him. But maybe it's not Amber's fault...or is it her fault?

"Hey Amber, you come to my house after school. We'll do assignments together." I said while eating the last bite.

"Alright BooBoo!" Amber said with a smile.
.
.
"Noonoonana!!!"My lil brother screamed and ran towards me.

"Takitaki!!! I miss you so much!!!" I hugged him.

And we are only 3 years apart.

"Taki, please tell mom that Amber came here to do an assignment with me. Okay?" I command him.

"Alright, sis." And he did.

In my room, Amber sat on the bed looking at her phone and smiled to herself. With my confused gaze, I approached her quickly.

"Hey Amber, what are you doing? Why are you smiling to yourself?" Instead of answering, she started smiling while she laughing. I was curious, glanced at her phone, and I saw a photo.

"What??!! You take a picture of him?? Since when?" My face looked surprised after seeing her phone screen, it turned out that the photo was Jay. The annoying child.

"Since earlier we ate in the cafeteria. And I was addicted to seeing his face..."

I stopped her, and told her to do our assignments quickly.

"So it's like this,..." I taught her slowly, and luckily she's an easy kid and quick to understand.

A few hours later...

It's 3.23 PM

"Yeyy, we're finally done!!!" We screamed with joy.

In the midst of us like that, I thought of something...had she really been hypnotized by him?

"Amber, wait here." I went downstairs to the kitchen to get 1 macaron. "Good thing it's still there." Then, I took a thermometer, and checked Amber's temperature.

The temperature is just normal.

"Amber, do you feel your breathing more regularly now? Do you feel your heart rate slower?" I asked her.

"The answer is yes and no." She answered while eating her macaron.

Then that means she really wasn't hypnotized by him, and I was wrong.

Usually when a person is hypnotized, it will breathe slower, the heart rate slows down, and the body temperature rises.

Oh crap, now what? I accused him because I thought he hypnotized Amber.

___________________________________________

Hi guys!!! Have you guys vote SMA for ENHYPEN? Let's vote together!!!!😆😆💪💪

So how about this chapter? Is it good or not? I hope you like it.💗 Yeah I know this chapter is a kinda weird.😛😛
And i'm sorry if I rarely update, because I also have to do school work and many more.😔😔

Don't forget to vote and comment please...thank you.💕💕