➳『♡34♡』

1 week after your dare game starts...

"Oh my god...today's school was so exhausting!!!" You said as you plopped down on the bed.

"Noona!!" Taki shouted who ran to your room." You sat up, "What's wrong baby?"

He replied, "I want to borrow your science book. I have a quiz tomorrow. So where is it?"

"Over there..near the pile of books I hate." You said pointing in that direction.

"Okay." He started taking your science books as quiz material. But, he noticed there is a strange little object lying in your bookshelf. And it was something he had never seen before.

He took the small object and looked at it, "Oh, maybe it's a gift from her friend." He thought, then put the little thing back down.

"Hey are you done baby Taki?" You screamed from the bed.

"Y-yes. I'm leaving now, bye!!" He closed the door.

You smelled your body, "Huftt...I'm so smelly and sweaty. I'd better take a shower."
.
.
"Ahh finally...my body smells better hmm~" You said while smelling your body, walking towards the wardrobe still wearing a towel...because you're lazy to bring clothes into the bathroom.

You hummed, "What clothes should I wear?? Hmm..."

"Oh this one!" You put on your clothes, and before you know it, there's a red light flickering in your closet.

(On the other side)

"Oh my God, did she really do it??? Did I...really do it?"

***

The next day...

The school hallway looks busier than ever. You who are walking in the hallway are confused about your surroundings, because the faces of everyone there look shocked when they see their phone screens.

"Oh my god, what is this?"
"Did he really do this? I can't believe he did that."
"I will never trust him again."
"Poor Y/N..."

All eyes that were looking at the cellphone, now their eyes are on you. You don't know what happened. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?"

You find Raemi walking towards you in a hurry. She shows the video, her face looks shocked when she sees the video.

Especially you. Because you are the person in the video. Your face was so shocked that you couldn't believe what you saw.

Your eyes are already filled with tears, "WHO DOES THIS?! WHO IS IT???!" You squealed.

How come? In the video, there is a recording that shows you changing clothes after taking a shower.

Then you saw someone faintly from a distance who was walking closer. He lowered his head, "I did it.."

"JAKE??!?!"