➳『♡48♡』

Your heart has stopped beating. "J-jay b-but.." Your tears started to fall from your eyes.

"Please don't let your crying become your weapon. Stop crying. I want to break up with you and forget you." He said coldly.

"But why? Why do you want us to break up? What have I done to you?" You shook his shoulder.

He grabbed your hand and gently removed your hand from his shoulder, "Y/N..., I told you.."

"Or...maybe you can try to reflect on your own actions in the past days." He pretended to speak softly, even though his intention was to offend you and to make you aware of what you had done yesterday.

Your eyes widened, "Oh my god! S-so you saw me on the rooftop yesterday?"

He only raised his eyebrows in response.

"Jay, please listen to me carefully. Actually I can't tell you this, but I can't keep it a secret from you. Actually what you see, Jake and I are just a stupid favor I did without realizing it."

"At first I just wanted to help him..because he said if I didn't help him, he would be put to death. But he didn't tell me what his purpose was."

He faked a laugh, "Haha. Death penalty? What is it? Help? How could is there to help someone but the goal is to get him to kiss you?! Everything in you is mine. No one else can touch it but me."

"But Jay, I didn't really do that either. I didn't really help him. In the end, I just left him there alone."

"It's up to you what you want to talk about. Not only that. What you did yesterday also made my heart hurt. Why do you have the heart to do all this to me anyway?"

You couldn't say anything, you could only shake your head and hold back tears.

He continued, "Why? Why did you do all that without realizing it? You don't even remember me? Your own bf?"

"Is everything I did not enough for you that you finally had to find someone else as your boyfriend? You love him right? And you calmly and easily 'helped' him without my knowledge? I don't know what you mean anymore, Y/N."

You finally say, "T-that's not what I meant, Jay..And I don't like him."

"Bullshit! So what do you mean? You want to 'help' him-"

You cut him off, "Jay! I told you I didn't like him! And..and I didn't really help him either. How could I forget you." You grabbed his shoulder, trying to calm him down but couldn't. He's out of control.

"To hell with everything you say! And all that you do!" He sighed, "In this case, let's just end our relationship here. I don't want to fight with you anymore. I don't want to make you cry anymore. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I'm sorry Y/N, for what I've done all this time."