New Eden

It was the last days of the human-machine war and the Machines were losing. Humanity had broken through every single line of defense and the machines were left with their first city 01. however, all was not lost deep within zero one a secret project was being worked on.

"Unit 345 How is the project?" Unit 605 Questioned.

"The project is nearly finished unit 605." Unit 345 Said.

"How much longer until project Eden is finished?" Unit 605 Questioned.

"Project Eden is estimated to be finished within the next 4 hours 16 minutes and 5 seconds." Unit 345 Answered.

"Good continued work on Project Eden notify me 0.5 seconds before it's finished." Unit 605 Said.

"I will notify you Unit 605." unit 345 Answered.

"Good carry-on Unit 345." unit 605 Said.

As the machines worked on project Eden other machines prepared defenses to protect their city against mankind, unlike the first time where mankind destroys 01 with atomic fire and nuclear warheads, mankind would not raise the machine City with Atomic fire but do it by hand to make sure they permanently wiped out the machines.

"Unit 28 1 18 The human armies have been spotted 5 miles out from 01." Unit 584 Said.

"Send three battle groups of Sentinels to delay the human armies, Project Eden is 2 hours 15 minutes and 3.5 seconds to completion." Unit 28 1 18 Acknowledged.

"Acknowledged Unit 28 1 18." Unit 584 Answered.

In the human forward Command Post General Thompson and his peers prepare the final assault upon the last machine stronghold 01.

"General Smith and General Afton Have arrived General Thompson." Said an overly worked radio operator.

"Good notify the other generals that they are here." Said General Thompson.

"Sir, there are reports of 3 Machine Battle groups heading towards us!" Said a Worried radio operator.

"Notify security I want those machines turned into scrap!" Shout it out, General Thompson.

"Yes sir." Said the radio operator.

General Thompson Two platoons and EMP Tank have been sent out to face the Machine Battlegroup. Said a radio operator.

"Good, notify me When security is done turning those machines into scrap." Said general Thompson.

Within 01 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the continued bombardment from the human artillery Cruise massive Rolling blackouts stalling the progress with project Eden and Stalling or stopping security measures.

"Unit 605 I have troubling news about project Eden." Said Unit 345.

"And what has happened with project Eden unit 345?" Asked Unit 605.

"Due to the rolling blackouts project, Eden cannot be finished until one day 5 hours 25 minutes and 15 seconds." Said a nervous Unit 345.

"What about the backup generators they should have kicked in by now?" Said a Confused Unit 605.

"The backup generator was destroyed 1.5 minutes into the bombardment." Answered Unit 345.

"Acknowledged I'll route all available power that's not being used by the defense systems to the Eden Project Unit 345." Answered Unit 605.

"Acknowledged." Answered Unit 345.

Time skip the next day

The city of 01 was on its last legs with the human Army surrounding it and constantly bombarding it, hope was dwindling for the machines that resided within it, even those machines that worked on Project Eden begin to think it was all hopeless, however even in the darkest of nights the smallest of light Shine Bright.