Chapter 27

Hunter's POV (2 weeks later):

"Thank you Beaumont for a great show! God bless you guys! Love ya!" I yell out after I finish the last song of the night. Giving a final wave, I start to walk off the stage, a huge smile still on my face as I hear the crowd applauding from behind me. Texas has been amazing so far, making me wonder about all the other states I'll be touring.  

"Great show tonight kid," my tour manager Dan tells me as he gives me a quick high five as I walk to behind stage.  

"Thanks Dan. The crowd was so awesome." He nods as he begins looking down at his clipboard, letting me know he's done with this conversation.  

I continue walking backstage, a warm smile on my face as I get closer to the fans waiting in the meet and greet line. A couple of girls in front spot me, their eyes widening before big grins grow.  

I make my way over, watching in amusement as more fans see me & cheer, or should I say, squeal.  

About an hour later, the line was near it's end. I smile as the last fan takes a few nervous steps towards me, giving me a shy, timid smile.  

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask, giving her a smile. She brushes a strand of her brown hair behind her ear, blinking her light blue eyes so it shows me the light shade of blue eye shadow.  

"A-Ashley. I'm Ashley."  

"Well Ashley, how'd you like the show?" I ask, smiling at her shirt with my face on it.  

"It was incredible, you're so talented."  

"Thank you, that means a lot."  

"Hey, I was wondering.." she trails off, biting her lip as she flutters her long, thick eyelashes. Her eyes flicker to the side for a moment before they return to me. I raise an eyebrow, urging her to go on. "This is going to sound pathetic. But I've never had a kiss before, so I was wondering if I could have it with you.." My eyes widen, before my mind flickers to Lexi.  

"I'm really sorry, but I have a girlfriend, so I feel a little uncomfortable with that.." Emotion instantly flashes across her eyes, one's that I can only notice being anger &..jealousy?  

"Girlfriend?" She presses her lips together in an attempt of a friendly smile. "Are you guys not public or anything? I haven't heard about it."  

"No one has asked," I shrug, kinda glad we have the privacy. 

"Well, what harm could a cheek kiss do?" She smiles innocently, batting her eyes once more. "Surely she must be understanding, & besides, how would she know?" I hold in a sigh, trying not to hurt her feelings. She is right though, Lexi would be completely understanding.  

"Alright. One kiss, on the cheek." A huge smile breaks out on her face, making a small one appear on my own. I love to make my fans happy. She moves her head over so I have access to her cheek, & I lean in.  

Right before my lips make contact, she turns, thus making our lips crash together. Eyes widening in surprise, I try to pull away but her hands hold onto my cheeks like they're hanging on for dear life. Suddenly I hear a flash. Whipping around, I see a guy holding a camera who is giving me a smirk. I bring my face back around to Ashley, sure that there's a puzzled look on my face.  

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?" She smirks, shooting me a wink. Irritation washes over me as I look down at the girl who only acted like a shy fan to get a kiss. "Here," she says, handing me a piece of folded up paper from her pocket. "Call me sometime." With that being her last words, she sashays back to the guy.  

He wraps an arm around her waist, his hand traveling into her butt pocket. Yeah, I'm SO sure she's never had a kiss before. Rolling my eyes, I walk back to my dressing room to get ready to leave.