Chapter 13

Lexi's POV:

"Thanks for picking me up," I say as I hug Dillon at the airport. I just got back to Florida. 

"No problem. Maybe on the back to the apartment you can explain what's been going on?" 

"Yeah, of course," I answer. He deserves to know. So on the way back, I tell him everything. We have to pull over to the side of the road so he can hug me, to comfort me. 

"I'm so sorry Lexi. Hunter's a jack ass to keep that from you for so long." A part of me is angry by his words towards Hunter, but the other part agrees with him. Hunter hurt me, intentional or not. 

"Yeah well." We continue down the road without another word.

"Thanks for picking me up," I say once we get to our hallway. 

"Anytime." He gives a light smile before he walks into his own room, leaving me to go to mine. Once in I let out a sigh as collapse onto my couch.

Hunter's POV:

"Why in hell's name did you hurt my sister?!" Lexi's younger sister says as she stands at my doorway, tapping her foot. 

"What?! I would never hurt Lexi!" 

"That's bull shit, because you DID." She crosses her arms as she narrows her eyes at me. "Don't play dumb. All these years you kept that big ol' secret from her." 

"What?!" My eyes probably pop right out of joint. 

"Dad cheating on Mom, dummy!" My mouth drops as I realize what's going on. 

"I thought you all knew!" 

"No but you did!" She sighs, putting her face in her palm. "That picture broke her heart. You should have just told her or us all in person." 

"I know. I just figured Bailey showed her the picture a long time ago." She looks at me quizzically. 

"She knew too?" 

"Well duh, her facebook." 

"What's facebook got to do with this?" 

"Uh, Bailey posted it on there? That's how you guys knew?" I question, tilting my head to the side. 

"Noo you sent the picture from your phone!" 

"Nu uh!" 

"Did too! Lexi came a couple days ago & showed us!" 

"I...I never.." Then it hits me. Bailey stole my phone & sent the picture to Lexi. "Bailey! She must have sent the pic to my phone, then stole it & sent it to Lexi! 

"That rat! But then again, we may would have never known the truth.." She presses her lips together. 

"I have been planning to tell her since I found out she didn't know, but I hadn't figured out the right way to do it," I say honestly. Bella studies me for a moment before nodding. 

"I believe you," she tells me. "Can I ask you a question?" 

"Shoot." 

"How come after all these years, you chose Bailey over Lexi?" I sigh. 

"There's a lot more to it than that, kiddo." 

"Feel free to explain anytime." I chuckle lightly before shaking my head. 

"I'll explain it all later I promise, but right now I have to plan on how to make things right." She nods as she turns to leave, & I can't help but wonder. How will I make this right?

Lexi's POV:

"Thanks," I say as I grab the box of pizza from the delivery guy, & bring it in to set on the counter. 

"Of course," the boy says as he takes a step further into the apartment, holding his hand out. "Ya know, it'll be on the house if I can come back after my shift," he winks. I raise an eyebrow at the boy that stands before me. He has long dark red hair, & green eyes. His face has a boyish look to it, so I can tell he's a few years younger than me. 

"Nice try," I say as I put the cash in his hand. He gives a small smile, trying to hide the disappointment. 

"Can't blame a guy for trying right?" 

"Right," I smile. After he leaves I go straight to the pizza, & begin to eat. After a slice I decide I can't eat the whole thing, so I text Dillon. Within minutes he arrives, with a hungry mouth to fill. 

"You know what I like," he says as he drools over it. I grin as I get him a plate, but find he's already started a slice. 

We just sit on the couch eating as we watch my new tv. It's pretty quiet, but it's not uncomfortable or anything. 

Soon I find my eyes flutter as I droop onto his shoulder. Guess I'm more tired then I realized. 

"Night babe," he whispers in my ear.

*This was bit of a filler chapter to be honest. It'll get better, I promissseeee :) <3 xo*