Chapter 53

Lexi's POV:

I glare at the door, just willing for someone to come in so I can yell at whoever dares walk in here. Blake left a bit ago, apparently hungry, & I havn't seen Jett since he had brought Bella in here a while ago.

My lip twitches, still feeling when Blake had tried to come on to me. Asshole deserved worse than being bitten to a bloody pulp, but seeing as I'm tied up there wasn't much else I could do.

I'm soo bored. You would think the goons would have a better plan, what, are they just planning on keeping me here? Seems just a tad bit unprofessional to me, but hey, what do I know?

What if their finishing Bella off?

I shake my head, trying to push the thought out. I just have to keep stuff like that out of my head.

The door suddenly opens, & my head jerks up to see who the visitor is. My eyes widen as see someone I never thought I'd see again sashays inside the room, grinning all too happily at the sight of me tied up.

"What the HELL are you doing here?" I demand to know, my wide eyes now into angry slits. My teeth grit together furiously, all rational thoughts exiting my head.

Son of a bitch, it's the bitch.

"Just hangin'" Bailey smirks, tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder. I glare at her, mentally shooting daggers at the preppy underdressed girl that stands in front of me.

"Guess I should have guessed this was all your doing, I never have met a witchier human being," I growl.

"Oh just shut it, you little man stealing hoe." My parted lips shut fiercly when she pulls a gun from behind her back. "I would love just to end this all right now, but a friend of mine doesn't want you dead quite yet." No, not this again. Why?

"Why did you even do all this?" Her eyes narrow at me, the gun clutched tightly in her hand. Her friend may not want me dead, but that don't mean she'll care enough to respect their wishes. She doesn't even know what respect is.

"I always get what I want. Always. So what's left to do but get some of my daddy's gang members to help me get rid of you? With you gone, who's Hunter got left?" I stare blankly, letting all this sink in. DADDY'S GANG MEMBERS?!

"Well, he's got a lot of good fans," I smirk. "He already loves them a hell lot more than you."

"Shut up!" Her hand holding the gun shakens at her side. She takes a deep breathe, collecting herself rather calmy. "As long as you don't have him, it's ok." She smiles wickedly. "My friend will be coming by to get you soon enough. Not sure why I'm willing to let you go so easily, especially with how good he is in bed but I guess I'm too nice to let you die."

"Gee, you're too kind." My lips roll inward as I try to think of who will be taking me. Ugh, who would do this to me?

"I know, it's a curse." Both of our heads turn as we hear the door creep open.

"Hunter!" I cry out, feeling bewildered as he, Dillon, Bella & Josh storm in.

"Stop!" Bailey yells, pointng her gun in there direction. Their mouths drop as they look to each other, wondering what to do. "You all get to the floor, over here." She points to the wall on the opposite side of the room. They all do as told, dropping to their knees on the floor. I watch all this with enlargened eyes. I already knew Bella was here, but when did they all get here?

"What the hell?" All eyes are on Blake as he stands in the doorway.

"You! You get over here & watch them!" Bailey screams, a crazed look in her eye. There's too many witnesses here, & she knows it. She turns to them, like she read my mind. "Don't go thinking that you can get me in trouble for all this, my mom's the best lawyer in the country. "

"Who exactly are you, anyway?" Dillon pipes up, raising an

eyebrow. Bailey smiles seductevly.

"Well, for a cutie like you I can be your best dream, anytime." Oh gag. It looks like I'm not the only one who feels like that, as Dillon scrunches his face in what appears to be disgust.

"Sorry, 'phyco' isn't my type." Her face shows furry, before she suddenly grips my arm, digging her nails into my flesh. I let out a hurt cry, wincing.

Hunter jumps up in an instant, running over without any sign of slowing down. That is, til she puts a gun to my head. He stops, but his face still shows undeniable anger.

"Stay back," she warns him, barely pulling the gun back as I take a gulp. I can't help but notice it get a lot hotter in here. I can feel sweat begin to form, trickling down my forehead slowly as I look amongst the frightened faces of my friends.

Hunter takes a single step back, his expression unchanging.

"Just don't do anything that I'll make sure you'll regret," he says in monotone. The corners of Bailey's lips curl upward.

"Trust me when I say I wouldn't, but don't you worry your pretty little head off. I'm not planning on killing your precious girlfriend." Moments go by without anyone making a single sound. Tick, tock.

It must be at least 2 minutes later when Blake makes the first noise. My eyes find their way to Hunter's, & my breathing hitches. Even though the anger is clear as day on his face, the love in his eyes still show. & It's only for me.

"You'll never see him again. How does that make you feel?" She says quietly, just loud enough for me to hear. I can't help but smirk despite the situation, knowing that even if I die right now I'll still be the one to come out on top. Because she did all this to get him, but because of her plan he'll never even consider her. I love him, & he loves me. Even if death do us part.

"The man you've always been so desparate for will never want you, how does that make you feel?" I suck in a breath when I feel her smack me. I squeeze my eyes shut for a moment as I take the pain in, hearing her yell at Hunter to back up. Opening them back up, I give a small bitter smile to Bailey.

"Whatever. At least my dad isn't a cheating douchebag," she smiles back, & every inch of my blood begins boiling.

"You shut damn mouth!" Hunter yells, as I barely control myself to stay put. The sudden urge to knock her out becomes incredibly overwhelming that I begin wiggling. My eyes find there way over to Bella's, & seeing her trembling with tears falling out of her eyes finally breaks me.

I jump up, still tied to my chair, & tumble into Bailey. We both crash onto the floor, me onto her along with the chair. Before anything else can happen, I feel someone lift me off of her. Tears of anger drip out of my eyes, but I look up to see that Jett is the one to have lifted me.

"Aw, so she has a temper," Bailey coos as she sits herself up. A small smile makes it's way on my face as I see the blood on her face where the chair hit her.

"Aw, she has someone protecting her," I say in her same mocking tone. "Well, I guess that isn't new. Someone has to be stuck on princess duty, I suppose." Her eyes narrow into angry little slits.

"Well someone's grown some backbone," she mutters quietly to herself as she stands up, dusting off her grey booty shorts. Ladies & gentlemen, that's the closest thing as a complement you'll ever get from this girl, so this is quite an accomplishment.

Let's see if our next accomplishment is getting us all out of here in one piece.