Chapter 8

*Laylen POV*

"You idiot, see what you did? You just knocked your little sister out!" I screamed not completely realizing what had happened. "Oh, Izzy!" I whispered as I calmed down and walked over to her.

    She was unconscious laying on the floor, I was mad to the max so I turned around with a punch which knocked Sam over  he punched me in the jaw and tried to kick me in the gut but I dodged it. Izzy's mom and my dad came in and pulled the two of us apart.

"Laylen it's ok calm down, is this what Elizabeth would of wanted?" My dad whispers in my ear as I slowly looked away from Sam and put my eyes on Izzy.  He let go when I urged for Izzy.

"Kathryn get him a wet rag please?" My dad asked Izzy's mom as I put my hands under her head for support. I heard my dad say something to Sam and then they both left.

"Kathryn I'm really sorry he just, just pisses me off and he just ... ugh" I tried but I was so frustrated. I patted the wet cloth on her head where blood was appearing.

"Oh, honey it's ok I'm having your dad talk to Sam maybe it will fix some things between you?" She suggested.

"Maybe" I replied doubtful of my answer

"Well  I'm gonna go get some aspirin for when she wakes up call me if she wakes up before I get here!"Kathryn yelled shutting the front door.

I brought her to her room and waited for her to wake up. I felt stupid I can't believe I did that to her.  I was tired of her brother and couldn't hold it back anymore he hated me and I hated him but we both couldn't get even one had to be above one another ... to impress Izzy.  Wow, I really would do anything for that girl. I did love being her friend, when we are little we would get into her brothers stuff and go through it trying to find anything to get him in trouble.

        Once I found a magazine and posters stuffed under his bed, knowing what they were I went down stairs to where Kathryn was and asked her what they were, she asked me where I found them and since Sam's backpack was in Izzy room I said I found them in there. Boy was he in so much trouble! It was so funny he wasn't allowed out of his room for two weeks. Me and Izzy had fun banging on his door for hours.

"She is pretty cute when she's sleeping" Aaron said suddenly walking in, pulling me from my thoughts.

"How did you get in here" I asked

"Kathryn called, said you were here by yourself so I told her I would come help out and she was pleased" he said smiling at Izzy.

"Oh well she's not sleping, or at least she didn't go to sleep on her own" I informed him looking down at the ground disappointed in myself. He looked at me with a face that asked his question for him.

"Sam and I got in a fight ... again and he through a chair at me" I paused " And he missed me and it hit her in the head" I said walking over to her.

"That little-" Aaron tryed but I interrupted him

"Yeah I know I feel the same but please don't I'm gonna get mad and go all crazy again, I mean my dad had to come over and pull me off the dick" I screamed getting mad at myself for being so stupid.

"Calm down he's not even in here and your going crazy!' Aaron whispered pulling my arm back so I would go sit back down. He bent over and and smothed her hair back, reveling her long cut from her forehead to her ear. "Oh Izzy I'm so sorry" I whispered running over to her and hugging her.

"For what?" I heard Izzy ask

"For hurting you" I whispered continuing to squeeze her. I felt small arms rap around me. Tears burned at my eyes daring to fall. I held them back and pulled out my phone and called Kathryn.

*Elizabeth POV*

"Yeah she's up ... No, no Aaron showed up I'll be ok .... Yeah she seems fine ... Yeah shes gonna need the aspirin she got hit pretty hard ... The cut is long but its not wide or bleeding anymore ... No he hasn't came back in yet they may have went some where else to talk about our, incident earlier ... Yes I'll be fine Aaron his here incase anything happens ... Ok ok I'll tell her .... Alright bye" Laylen finally hung up the phone.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked reaching for my cut and then wincing.

"Izzy be careful!" Laylen whispered dabing my cut with a rag which hurt bad.

"You've been out for about half an hour." Laylen talked quietly. I hoped he was in a better mood than before cause any second my brother could walk in ... Speaking of my brother

"Laylen, where's Sam?" I asked my voice cracking at the pain of my head as he continued to dab the cut.

"He left somewhere to go talk with dad" he said looking disappointed

"Hey Lizzy Audrey wants to know if tour ok!" Aaron said looking at his phone "wanna call her?"

"*sigh* Sure, why not" I complained putting my hand out for him to hand me his phone. He scrolled through it before handing it to me.

"Aaron put Lizzy on the phone right know!" Audrey screed through the phone. "Owww and I am on the phone!" I screamed back. "Oh ha sorry ... Oh my gosh are you ok? Aaron told me every thing that happened! Is your head bleeding? Do you need a hospital? Do I need to kick someone's ass?" Audery screamed again.  "Yes I'm fine, no my head is not bleeding, no I don't need a hospital, and there will be no ass kicking" I sighed.

"Jezz she asks a lot of questions" Laylen complained

"Typical girl" Aaron sighed and then they both looked at each other and started laughing their heads off.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my conversation "dang I really wanted to kick some but withy new Kong fu moves!" She cryed and I laughed. "Look I'm ok I have to go bye!" I screamed "but wai- "  click

"Finally its quiet!" I huffed. "I'm gonna call Sam he probably feels bad." I annoced and Laylen and Aaron both made a face.