Chapter 2

School was boring as usual Laylen and I have lunch together so,when he makes me sit by him I have to sit by his friends too, Aaron and Henry, they flirt... a  lot!

"Lizzy!" Aaron nearly screamed.

Ok first of all I have a lot of nicknames, all my friends call me Lizzy and only and I mean only Laylen is allowed to call me Izzy, Sam calls me E and my mom and teachers call me by my name, Elizabeth. So when someone says a name close to any of those I look over, but Laylen friends also call me Lizzy so I was kinda confused to hear a guy voice say Lizzy.

"Umm hey ... guys what's up?" I said pulling out my lunch.

"Hey Izzy I'll trade you my pudding for your cookies" Laylen said passing me his pudding.

"Ok here ...ooo and it's my favorite, tapioca!" I explained to him happily taking his pudding.

"So Laylen, do you have plans this weekend?" Henry asked shoving food into his mouth and then looking up at Laylen.

Laylen looked over at me smiled and then thats when I knew what he was gonna say.

"Sorry you guys but I'm gonna help Izzy destroy her brothers life!" He replied keeping is eyes on me.

"Oh you mean Sam?" Aaron asked

"Yeah" Laylen replied with a disgusted look.

"And you can't come I'm already gonna get grounded if I get caught!" I said pointing my spoon at Aaron and Henry.

"Yeah and thats why your gonna need our help so you dont get caught!" Henry said leaning over snatching one of my chips and winking.

"Izzy he's right we are gonna need some help so they might as well come and besides Sam hates all three of us so it will be even better!" Laylen explained excitedly.

"Fine" I said leaning over to whisper into Laylen ear "but there not allowed in the tree."

He smirked and whisperd in my ear "ok beautiful"

I blushed and continued eating while Aaron and Henry exchanged looks then smiled so big at Laylen.

"Shut up drama queens!" Laylen blurted at them and then he left to go dump his tray.

"Ooooooooo" they both said at the same time. I flipped them off and said "my house at 4:00" stood up and walked to class.