Chapter 3

Laylen: Hey look up I can see you!

Me: Hold on I'm coming

Laylen: Ok well I made the guys wait on the ground just for you

Me: Thx I just want it to be our tree that's all :-)

Laylen: Got cha ;-) ... beautiful

"Hey guys" I said approaching them.

"Laylen made us stay down here and wait for you" Aaron said making a face when he said Laylen's name.

"Yeah I know he told me" I assured them shaking my phone in there faces.

"Laylen your girlfriend's here!" Henry yelled and then looked at me with a smirk on his face. I wanted to smack it off ... so I did.

"Damn girl I was just kidding!" Henry said rubbing his face where a red mark was forming.

I felt bad cause when Laylen jumped down and kicked him in his "bad spot". Then he bent over and whispers something in his ear- Laylen is good at telling secrets because he was so quiet but I was mad right now because I couldn't hear him- and then Henry nodded his head and looked down at the floor.

"Ok..."I said trying to change the subject "What's the plan?"

"I brought cookies so I could distract your mom by talking to her" Aaron explained

"And I'm gonna try to distract your brother by grossing him out!" Henry said looking up. He was still rubbing his face so i knew I must have hurt him ... yes.

"And me and you are gonna do what we discussed earlier ok?" Laylen asked

"C'mon ,Henry lets go get my brother." I suggested

"And no more stupid shit!" Laylen yelled after us and I blushed. Henry must have noticed cause he said "You like him don't you?"

I blushed even more and swallowed hard "No." why was this so hard for me to answer?

Henry just rolled his eyes "Uh huh,sure"

"Just shut up and come in side!" I said trying to get my face back to its normal color.

"Mom,Henry is here to talk to Sam!" I screamed

"No he isn't!" Sam replied to my scream

"C'mon man,I just wanna show you something!" Henry yelled back to him.

"You two just go talk to him and stop yelling through my house!" My mom said suddenly appearing next to us.

"Um, good luck I guess?" I said to Henry

"Thanks,I'm gonna need it cutie!" Henry said

"Do you want me to make both cheeks match?" I asked him pissed at his comment. He ran up stairs and stared banging on my brothers door.

*******

"Did Henry say anything stupid?" Laylen asked pulling paint and other fun looking stuff out of his garage.

"Kinda" I said thinking of his coment and my wonderful come back."He called me cutie"

"Well that's because your beautiful, beautiful."He  said smirking at me blushing."but your right I'm talk to him for you ok?"

"O-ok." I stuttered and he was smirking again.

"Here take these" He handed me a rope paint bucket and super glue "Go hide over there and the text me when your ready ok?

"Ok" I replied

********

Me: I'm ready

Laylen: Ok I am too can you see me ... I see you beautiful

Laylen: and your red cheeks ;-)

Me: well its your falt

Laylen: it's not a bad thing it's cute ... red cheeks

Me: stop complementing me my cheeks are embarrassing

Laylen: ok ... beautiful

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

"Ok go draw on your brothers window with this" he handed me a window marker.

"I'm gonna call his girlfriend and talk to her"