Chapter 20

My mind was racing, did he just ask me out?!?!? I don't know what to say!

"You don't have to it was just a question!" Laylen assured me continuing to look up.

Mmmmmm aaagghhhh I don't know what to say. Wait! Of course I know what to say I'm stupid!

"Yes! I would love to!" I squeaked.

"Oh good, I thought you would freak out if I asked you that question!" Laylen laughed.

I tangled my fingers with his after playing with them for a while. He squeezed my hand and closed his eyes. Opening them again he looked at me and laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't deserve you!" Laylen sighed. "But I get to have you!" He smiled.

"What are you talking about, your the sweetest guy I've ever met! I'm nothing compared to you!" I laughed

"I'm nothing with out you!" He laughed like he just realized it. I slowly shut my eyes and smiled and drifted off somewhere other then where I was.

************

"Get your ass up its time for school!" Sam screamed pounding on my door.

"Ok, ok jezz! I'm up, I'm up!" I screamed sleepily falling onto the floor trying to free myself from my blankets.

"Good cause your grounded!" Sam screamed opening the door.

"What? Why?!?" I asked getting off the floor.

"Because, I'm in charge and I told you to stop sleeping out side!" He screamed standing at my door smiling at him self.

"That's not fair!" I screamed "its not my fault you haven't moved out yet!" I smirked at my wonderful comeback!

"That's another week!" He shouted walking back into his room.

"You don't have to scream!" I screamed slamming the door.

"Another week!" Sam laughed as I rolled my eyes walking to my bathroom.

I was a mess! My hair looked horrid and my breath was another story! Beginning to brush my teeth I heard my phone ding.

Laylen: sup beautiful?

Me: NM you?

Laylen: wanna go to the park later

Me: I'm grounded for three weeks!

Laylen: y

Me: stupid Sam!

Laylen: I'll sneak you out!

Me: sounds good to me!

"Yay!" I whisper shouted and started to brush my hair. I get to go with my boyfriend to the park!! Oh, wait I have to tell Audrey and Avery that I have a boyfriend! I was so happy I was dancing around while getting dressed! When I finally got my clothes on and realized it was Friday I was jumping up and down. I hoped down the stairs and grabbed my bag, not bothering to say anything to Sam, and ran out side. I ran to Laylen jumping in front of his front door waiting for him to answer.