Chapter 26

Hey when I published chapter 25 the first time it didnt publish all if it so reread that if u read it as soon as I published it......(its really shocking so if that helps u, know u read the really schoking part)

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 26

"You ready?!?" Alex asked. "Laylen is going to be here in 20 minuets!!! Girl! Let's go!! Date time let's go!!!" Alex screamed at my door. So Laylen.....aka everyone else decided that instead of going to Alex's game me and Laylen were going on a date.... "This isn't football jocky!" I screamed back as I brushed blush over my cheeks. "Hurry up!! Tick tock tick tock!!!" Alex screamed. "Yeah yeah yeah I'm almost done!" I rolled my eyes and then I heard the door open. "Now!" Alex yelled pulling me down stairs.

On time Laylen showed up shortly and he took me to dinner. He wouldn't stop looking at my face. He seemed off. After dinner he took me over to his house. "Now...I can't stand it anymore!" Laylen said pulling me into his house dragging me up the stairs to the bathroom. He pickd me up and set me on the counter. "Close your eyes!" Laylen said getting a wash cloth wet. I closed my eyes and waited. He was taking off my makeup!! "What are you doing!?" I asked. "Erasing your mask so I can see your face." I opened my eyes as he moved down to my lipstick and blush. He was so concentrated. "Why?" I asked. "Because....I thought I already told you...I dont like your mask......I like you.....I love you!" Laylen mumbled whipping my face gently.

    "Well if you want it off that's not gonna work!" I took the cloth from him and hopped down infront of the mirror. Whipping the makeup off with more force I leaned into the counter. Getting a better look at my face I felt hands trail up my sides. I continued to wipe off the makeup. Hands creeped to my stomache. Concentrate Elizabeth! I moved my hands to my eyes whipping away the mascara. Up my rib cage. Shivers send through my body. C'mon concentrate! I continued. As so did the hands. I can't stand it anymore!

Turing around fast I grabbed the back of Laylen's hair and kissed him. Ugh finally. Of cored he kissed me back. He picked me up and set me back on the counter. He moved his hands up and down my back. I pulled apart and slid back on the counter returning to Laylen. "Ummm other people live here.!" Someone said and it was the one and only Andy. "Luke came up stairs and said you two were making out I'm the bathroom." I looked at Laylen who was looking down. He squeezed my hand and I brought his face back up to mine and smirked at Andy and smashed my lips with Laylen's. He smiled and kissed me back. Rolling his eyes Andy grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Laylen. "He- wha- An- wh-!" I pouted AMD Andy pulled me into his room locking the door be hind him. Hands wrapped around my mouth and my stomachs.

     "Know I'm going to tell you one time and one time only...STOP BRINGING HIM HOME AND MAKING OUT IN THE WEIRDEST PLACES!" Andy screamed. As soon as Luke let me go I grabbed Andy's arm brought him to Laylen's room where Laylen was sitting on his bad scrolling trough his phone. "Whatch and learn!" I whispered. I ran over to Laylen's bed and jumped on him.  Kissing him he sat up. I pulled apart and asked Andy...."Good enough for you?!"  "No! Luke get in here!" Luke walked out stretching and Andy snatched him and kissed him. 

      After that things got funny. We had a kissing war. It was hilarious. "No Izzy! That's not how to kiss a guy!" Laylen said pulling me and Andy apart.....did I tell you we were drinking? "Its like this!" He smashed his lips into Andy's and 'kissed him how you kiss a guy'. "Nu uh!" Luke whined. "Your the guy! You have to kiss the girl!" Luke ran over to me and stuck his tonge in my mouth. I kissed him back and then we fell over in a kissing motion......ok we more like passed out with each others lips touching.

**********************

Uggh my head hurts......where am I? Opening my eyes to the sight of Luke surprised me. Suprised me even more when I figured out my tongue was in his mouth. "Ew gross gross gross!!" I screamed the same time Luke had woken up and realized what was going on. Andy and Laylen were on the other side of the room. On the floor. Holding hands.....I looked at Luke....Luke looked at the empty beer cans. "Oooooohhhhhhh!" I whispered. Then the greatest idea popped in my head and it must have popped in Luke's too cause we dashed down stairs grabbing huge cups of water and carried them back up to Laylen's room. I stood over Laylen and Luke over Andy. "1...2...3!" We screamed watching the water poor out of the cups and splash on the bodies beneath us. 

"Hey!" Laylen screamed hand in hand with Andy. "HEY!" Andy screamed snatching his hand from Laylen's. "What happened last night?" Laylen asked. "We drank. I think we had a kissing war. And the only thing I can remember was you telling me I was kissing Andy wrong so you showed me 'how' by kissing him then all the sudden I was kissing Luke.....and that's how I woke up....kissing Luke" I said holding my head in my hands. It hurt a lot.

      "YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND?!?!?" Laylen screamed. Oww. "YOU KISSED MY BOYFRIEND?!?" Luke screamed back. Again....oww. "Please stop....screaming!" I said squeezing my head.  "What's wrong?" Laylen asked pickinge up like I was a baby. I leanedy face into his chest and said "My head hurts sooooooo bad!" Tears slowly swept from my eyes. "Don't cry! Shhh its ok!" Laylen whispered. I heard the door shut and then Laylen sat down. "Do you want to lay down while I get some aspirin?" He asked brushing my hair out of my face.  I shook my head. "Do you want to come with me?"  He asked smirking. I nodded. He carried me down stairs to the kitchen. Setting me on the counter he grabbed some aspirin and a glass of ice water. Picking me back up he handed me the water and aspirin and walked back up to the room.

"Shhhh." He whispered in my ear as he sat down on the bed. I gulped down some water with the pills and curled into a ball on his lap. He whispered sweet little things in my ear until I fell asleep....and right before I drifted asleep I remembered the man I saw on the side walk yesterday...my dad.