Chapter 22

"C'mon! Let us in!" Laylen screamed banging on Audrey's door. "Not until you promise to play truh or dare!" Audrey screamed back.

"No, every time we play that stupid ass game someone gets hurt!" Laylen screamed back as I sat on the front step.

"Just tell'em we'll play and then just not play when we get inside!" I sighed....for the hundredth time!

"So yae, or nae?!?" Avery screamed through the door.

"Fine!" Laylen growled through gritted teeth.

Audrey opened the door and I rolled my eyes "let's get started then!" Avery cheered.

We went inside and Audrey pulled me on the ground next to her. Aaron was sitting on the couch with his feet propped on the table and his hands folded over his head. Yup, he was pissed.

"Let's go pissy pants!" Avery yelled at Aaron witch made him pissd off even more. "No one wants to play this ten year old game!" Aaron spat walking out of the room.

"If he doesn't have to play then I'm not playing!" Laylen growled, following Aaron out of the room. I laid back on the floor and closed my eyes.

"What are you doing?" Audrey asked.

"Well, knowing that you won't let me leave.....I'm going to mentally leave!" I sighed covering my eyes with my hands.

"Awwwww C'mon your not gonna leave us are you?!?!?" Avery wined.

"Ummm, yeah!" I said rolling my eyes.

Knock knock knock!!

"Ugh, I'll get it!" I sighed

"What's wrong with you?" Andy asked his smile fading as he saw me.

"This is boring!" I sighed walking back into the living room plopping down on the couch.

"What is?" Luke asked sitting next to me.

"This so called sleepover!" Laylen pouted sitting on the other side of me, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Oh, so can we do something to make it more.....fun?" Andy asked sitting next to Luke.

"I already ordered pizza!" Aaron shouted from the kitchen. "Great me and Luke will get a scary movie!" I announced. "We will?" Luke asked raising an eyebrow. I glared at him, signaling him that I want him to go for a reason. "Oh, yeah, right, we are!" Luke clapped getting up from the couch. "She's mine Luke, mine!" Laylen called after us as we walked towards the door. "Don't worry, I'm gay!" Luke shouted back and then we all laughed.

Shutting the door Luke asked "So why am I going instead of lover boy back there?"

"I wanna talk to you.....and get away from Audrey and Avery....there getting on my nerves!" I replied opening the passenger door. "Yay, I get to drive!" Luke cheered. "Dork!" I laughed buckling in.

"So what movie do you wanna get?" Luke asked backing out of the drive way.

"I don't know I guess just a scary movie they have in red-box." I shrugged looking out the window.

"Awwww, do you want a scary movie so you can cuddle up with your lover boy?!?!?" Luke laughed making a face.

"Shut up smart ass!" I smiled slapping his leg. "We'll do you?" Luke asked his face going all serious. "Well, really I've never ought about it!" I laughed looking back out the window where we approached a CVS. Luke pulled up to the red-box and pulled me out of the car. "Ok girly, pick out your movie so you can cuddle with lover boy!" Luke laughed again pulling out his credit card.