Chapter 14

Splash!! Cough cough cough!

I opened my eyes and Laylen, Aaron, Andy, and Luke were standing above me with a huge bucket of water and I was soaked.

"I'm gonna kill all of you!" I screamed jumping off the couch and chasing them. After tackling Laylen and tickling him and him surrendering I jumped off him and chased Aaron until he tripped.

"Lizzy...Lizzy stop, please, please stop stop!!" Aaron laughed trying to roll me off him. I jumped up and ran for Luke. He was a little hard since he was taller but I jumped on his back and brought him to the groung by tickiling his ribs.

"Ok, ok im sorry, I'm sorry!" Luke cryed laughing. And then I ran after Andy up and down the stairs through the kitchen and the living room and out side, he was fast. I finally got him as I jumped onto his back and tickling his neck.

"It was Laylen idea! I sware he made us do it!" Andrew laughed.

"Thank you, Andy!" I said running back in side jumping on Laylen as he started to get back up. He fell back to the floor and me ticking his ribs and neck.

"Izzy! Stop! I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Laylen screamed as he tried not to laugh. I ran up stairs and grabbed Andy's super big water gun (thank god its warm out side) and ran to the bathroom filling it up.

"You assholes better run!" I screamed\laughed and ran down stairs spraying them all.

"Aaagggghhhhhhh!!" They all screamed as I chased them outside. Then the water ran out of the gun and I played down in the grass exhausted.

"Yay she surrendered!" Luke said happily but exhausted as well.

"Ice cream does sound good! Thanks for offering Andy!" Laylen screamed jumping up. "I'll grab the car!" Laylen screamed again running inside.

"Uhg, Laylen I played last time!" Andy complained pulling Luke off the ground.

"No! I did?" Laylen argued.

"Boys, boys be nice!" I laughed.

"One, two, three, not it!" Aaron laughed jumping in Andy's mustang, convertible.

"Not it!" Laylen, Luke and I screamed jumping in as well.

"Ugh fine brats! Give me the keys!" Andy said grumpy.

"Shotgun!" Laylen screamed tossing the keys to Andy.

"No he's my bae! I get front seat!" Luke argued pulling Laylen out of the front seat and onto the ground. Luke locked the front door and pointed to the back.

"Don't worry buddy, we saved you a seat back here!" Aaron laughed patting the seat next to him.

"You will pay Luke!" Laylen growled sitting in the back.

"Shut up baby's and get ready to go fast! This is my second most priced position!" Andy laughed running his hand along the dash board.

"What about me?" Luke asked with a pouty face.

"Your my first!" Andy whispered to Luke kissing his cheek. Luke blushed and said "Yay I'm the first!!!!"

"So which ice cream shop?" Andy asked passing the park.

"The one we went to as kids!" Laylen suggested.

"We haven't been there in so long!" I laughed.

"I know!" Laylen said happily.

"Alright, spill it!" Aaron said with a serious face.

"What? I can't get some ice cream from the best place ever?" Laylen asked offended.