Chapter 19

"I'm just gonna drop you off ok?" Sam asked texting his girlfriend. "Katie wants me to stop by." He said pushing me out of the car before I could argue.

"Great, just what I need, no phone, no car, and no one to save me!" I screamed at Sam's car as he sped off. Rolling my eyes I looked at my shirt. It was low cut. I zipped up my jacket. Ha! I walked up to Alex's door knocking.

"Ryan! I told you not to invite other people over!" Alex screamed.

"Hey I thought I told you not to come!" Some guy, must be Ryan, whispered opening the door.

"Does it look like I wanna be hear?" I spat "I'm just hear for my phone!" I assured this Ryan.

"Your cute!" Ryan said dreamily leaning against the door starring at me.

Rolling my eyes I kicked him in the gut and stepped around him looking for Alex (aka my phone!) Ah ha! There it was, on the table. I reached for it when something shot a sparkling feeling through my arm which made it go numb. That something was a someone and that someone was Alex? I had sparks go through my arm cause of this asshole touching my arm?!? Wtf?!?!?

"Ah ah ahh!" Alex said shaking a finger in my face. "You have to bargain it back!" He smirked and Ryan walked in continuing to admire me. This Alex noticed.

"Back off! I called her!" He spat and I was about to stick my tounge out until I processed what Alex had said. My mouth drooped open and I slaped him.

"That's gonna coast you extra!" Alex smirked rubbing his face. I just rolled my eyes. "Wanna make it more?" Alex asked leaning in my face kissing the tip of my nose.rubbing it off I raised an eyebrow.

"Spill it!" I demanded.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked me shaking the phone in my face reminding me why I was here.

"Ugh fine now give it!" I screamed rolling my eyes.

"Go on a date with me!" He spat back pulling the phone behinde his back.

"Will I get my phone?"

"Depends!" Alex smirked pacing the room.

"Let's go!" I growled through my teeth.

"By Ryan!" Alex spat pushing him through the door.

"My car! Front seat! Now!" He growled at me trying to be "cute" and sadly he accomplished it.

Rolling my eyes I walked out side and jumped into his car. Running my fingers through my hair I waited for Alex to come out side. When he finally jumped in I asked "How did you get my phone in the first place?"

"I stole it so this could happen!" He paused "And if you try to break up with me I'll steal it again!" He smirked keeping his eyes on the road.

"I just won't bring it to school then!" I said sticking my tounge out.

"Really? You girls couldn't last three hours with out your phone!" He had a point, dammit.

"Where are we going?" I asked rolling my eyes looking out the window.

"Somewhere!" He said looking at me smirking.

"Stop being an ass!"

"Stop being beautiful!"

"Stop being a boy!"

"No thanks!"

"Ugh, why do you like me, why does every boy like me!?!?!?" I screamed becoming frustrated.

"I like you cause you try not to like me even though you do!" Alex said shaking his head.

I felt my face become hot and I was ready to lunge. "I HATE YOU, YOUR A WORTHLISS PEICE OF SHIT AND I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU! YOU TORMENTED ME AND MY FRIENDS! FUCK, YOU GAVE LAYLEN A FUCKING BLACK EYE AND LAUGHED IN MY FACE WHEN I SAID YOU WERE A DICK! I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH! SO DONT THINK I'LL EVER LIKE YOU! YOUR A SORRY EXCUSE FIR A HUMAN BEING!" I screamed tears dareing to slip.