twenty

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kwon Ye Ji couldn't breathe.

Her lungs felt like its about to collapse any second now, with shaky breaths, pale lips and wide eyes she held onto the nearest thing she could hold on for support and that is Ja Sung.

It's as if her mind went completely blank when she heard the voicemail, with tears starting to roll down her cheeks, she whispered bitterly " please tell me this is just a dream--- "

Ja Sung pursed his lips before shaking his head at the girl " Look, Ye Ji--- "

" did you hear what that voicemail said? " Ye Ji cuts him off looking at him " She was saying my mom wasn't really dead--- that's impossible, m-my dad said she died when she gave birth to me-- "

Ja Sung watched the poor girl ramble under her shaky breath. He was shocked also. Only his family knows that Ye Ji's mother died from giving birth, while the rest in the public eye believed the lie that Ho Chang had told them about how his wife is in another country and now this----

A woman who claimed to be her mother, who apparently have been trying to contact Ho Chang and trying to meet her daughter.

Most of all he felt bad. He knows how much of a liar Ho Chang could be, how manipulative he is but this is too much. Even he wouldn't know what he'd do if he suddenly finds out about how his mother isn't really dead.

" Yah " Ja Sung stated " Calm down, calm down--- "

" How am i supposed to calm down after hearing that? " Ye Ji cuts him off a sob leaving her lips " I just found out i was living a lie Ja Sung "

Taking her wrist Ja Sung looked at her, he didn't know what exactly to do. He wasn't used to these kind of stuffs, he wasn't really an open person nor someone who's good in comforting others.

Although he have a little knowledge on how to handle the current situation, he did what his mother would always do to him whenever he's in pain or he feels like the world had turned its back on him.