thirty six

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Kwon Ho Chang rolled his sleeves up licking the insides of his cheeks as he made his way through the corridors of Serim High, with his three personal guards along with his assistant trailing behind him. Students turned their head to his direction, gaping at how expensive the man looked like. They know whose father he is although they don't know what the man is doing at their school in broad daylight. 

The man couldn't help but scoff to himself --- Who dared to threaten my daughter? How dare a low life scumbag lay his hands on my daughter?

" Ye Ji " Seo Ji Ho trails as he saw Ho Chang pass their classroom through the window, turning his gaze to the girl he continued " You father is here, do you know he's coming? "

Looking over her shoulder, Kwon Ye Ji nodded her head staying silent as she grips onto her pencil tighter. She's very well aware of the possibility that her father would go and visit the school, after her father assured her that he'd fix it then she should be fine. Right?

Ja Sung looked over her direction the boy sighing as he lay his head down on his desk completely unaware of what happened to Ye Ji yesterday in the locker room. How would he when the two of them haven't made up yet? Ye Ji won't talk to him nor glance in his way and it's starting to make him rethink of his previous actions towards her. Maybe he did do something that didn't sit right to Ye Ji --- but what is it? 

Thinking of what Ko U-Yeong had told him he furrowed his eyebrows as he whispers to himself " me? jealous? why would I be?--- "