Sixty

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Moon Sang Hwi's house is spectacular. Looking different as the people he hired did well in decorating his dinning table where different kinds of foods are placed. A soft music playing on the background which set the mood brightly along with the laughs they're all sharing.

Jung Da Jung knows how important Ye Ji is to Director Moon although she didn't expect how fatherly he is towards her. He's a complete different person when at work and when Ye Ji's around. At work, he's stricter and barely shows emotions to those who works for him. To Ye Ji, he's smiley, sweet and more free. It was nice to see how caring the man is.

She was invited over along with her twins, Chang Min and Ja Sung. Jung Ho and his grandmother have already made plans so they wasn't able to tag along and that's the same to Ye Seul's. Her parents planned to take her to the beach and have small dinner, to congratulate their kid.

" That girl must've been scared of you " Chang Min spoke turning to Ye Ji, caressing her head carefully " Throwing that ball was such a low move "

" right " Da Jung agrees worriedly looking over to Ye Ji " How are you feeling right now? Are you okay? "

" I am " Ye Ji politely replies handing Si-A the cordon Bleu to which Hong Si-A grinned at, gladly taking it from Ye Ji.

" why are you not eating? " Ja Sung quietly asks Ye Ji, shooting her a concerned look as the adults proceeded to their previous topic whilst Si-A and Si-Woo are too busy tasting all of the food set on the table.

" ah, I'm not that hungry " She lies earning a raised eyebrow from Ja Sung. Truth is, the food set on the table are nothing new to her although for some reason the smell is making her nauseous and the taste didn't fit her taste buds. She have been like this for weeks now and it's really starting to annoy her. She couldn't eat properly nor breathe properly without feeling like she's going to puke.

" Come on, you like this " Ja Sung urged not believing her as he placed the freshly cooked food on her plate causing for Ye Ji to sharply inhale. " This is your favorite "

" You're not eating too " Ye Ji pointed out changing the topic in hopes that Ja Sung would stop trying to make her eat. " It may not look like it but my uncle likes you that's why your favorite food is on the table too "

" I'll eat if you eat " Ja Sung replied causing for her to inwardly groan at her boyfriend " Don't give me that look, go on. Eat. "