Sixty Five

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

For the first time in weeks, Kwon Ye Ji found herself making her way through the entrance of JBC's headquarter. She's mad. She doesn't know if her madness had something to do with her mood swings or is it just about her uncle telling Da Jung that she didn't made it the the top three and would have to leave in a week.

She admire the woman. You know she does. And she knows it isn't her place to talk about the woman's cause of sadness lately but she wanted to somehow help by lowering her pride down and talking to her uncle.

" oh god " The directors' assistant muttered his eyes widening as he saw Ye Ji in her school uniform, her hair up on a messy bun and is walking as if she's ready to throw her fist onto her uncle's face. Glancing to his co-workers, he nervously stated before running up " Excuse me "

Storming right into Director Moon Sang Hwi's office to which the man startled, he choked " Your niece is here and she look so angry--- OUCH "

Taking deep breaths, Ye Ji rolled her eyes at the man who's now on the floor after she had pushed him forward. Giving her uncle a single glance, she went forward and got comfortable onto his leathered couch. Watching Sang Hwi gesture his assistant to get out about of his room.

" How are you?? I've been trying to reach you for so--- "

" I'm not here for that " She cuts him off before holding her hand up when she sees her uncle pouring her some coffee " I'm not allowed to have coffee "

" uh... " He muttered in trail, obviously surprised that Ye Ji declined the coffee. He knows how much she loves it, so her saying that she's not allowed did made him curious. But he nodded his head anyway.

" Is this about Da Jung---- "

" Why did she not make it? " She abruptly asked, eyeing him. " You didn't sabotaged the results did you? You were fixed on trying to get rid of her before--- "

" I wouldn't do that--- " Sang Hwi denies quickly in panic " I -- I had nothing to do with it "

" How would i believe you after what's happened? " She retorted, her aura making Sang Hwi furrow his eyebrows. She have never spoken to him in this way and it broke his heart, to hear her cold and harsh tones.

" I know how much you've grown onto Da Jung. It was the judges, not me. They purposely put zero to get rid of her. " he explains in a soft tone