eighteen

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

| | F L A S H B A C K | |

Kwon Ye Ji was 13 years old when she fell in love with Volleyball. After watching tons of volleyball games through the screen of her laptop, on Television, or listening to it through radio she found a little courage to tell it to her father.

After all she had been studying like he wants her to. Learning different kinds of languages, entering and winning competitions whether it may be about mathematics, history or literature. Attending fancy dinners with his father and following the rules he had set.

And so she wanted to let him know about her growing passion towards the sport which explains why she's pacing back and forth outside her father's office fiddling with her hand, nervously. Taking a deep breath she finally knocked twice staying still for a moment before she opening the office door when she heard his permission to come in.

Sitting in the black leather office chair, Ho Chang looked up tearing his gaze from the papers laid out on his dark wooden brown table seeing Kwon Ye Ji pursing her lips nervously. Sitting up straight, he took his reading glass off before resting his back on the office chair raising an eyebrow at her sternly.

" What is it? " He sighs taking a glance at the digital clock on his table " Shouldn't you be at your room studying? " 

Ye Ji nodded her head in an instant " I was sir but I just want to tell you something.. "

" regarding what? "

Taking a deep breath a grin spread all over her lips, face lighting up in excitement as she stared right into her father's eyes " I want to try volleyball "