fifty seven

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Oh Chang Min knocked twice patiently waiting outside the door, with side and main dishes in her hands. She found out through Sang Hwi that Ye Ji have been staying at the hotel for the past few weeks when she asked why, Sang Hwi only hesitantly changed the topic. He knows that if Chang Min finds out, the woman would pick a fight with Ho Chang and if that happens, there's a huge possibility that Ye Ji might find out about the truth.

He can't afford that to happen. Not when Ye Ji have a lot on her plate at the moment.

" Ms. Oh " Ye Ji trailed in surprise, standing in front of Chang Min in her pajamas. Her hair dripping wet and her vanilla scented liquid soap is reeking through her, the scent making Chang Min softly smile.

" Have you had dinner?" She softly asks lifting the foods she had cooked for her daughter. " I hope this is alright--- "

" It's fine " Ye Ji replies stepping aside to let her in " I really enjoyed your company at the amusement park and i was hoping to meet you again so this is nice "

The statement made Chang Min's heart softened. Hearing that her daughter wanted to meet her again really did boost her confidence in doing so.  Her gaze wandered all over the room, there's a small living area placed in the middle with a big flat screen tv and floor length windows that are both covered with the gray long curtains. On the left there's an open room, peeking in she saw snippets of inside coming in conclusion that it's a bedroom. On the right is an another door, closed. She could hear the running shower so she guessed that Ye Ji's not alone, beside there's a right sized kitchen.

" My uncle must've told you where I am " Ye Ji spoke watching as Chang Min starts to take the foods out of the paper bag

" He did " she responded " I got worried so I decided to pay you a visit. Which might happen often, i hope that's fine with you "

" that would be great " Ye Ji grinned softly " Although i might be a bother so don't worry about me that much. My uncle visits too and my friends' mom Ms. Jung also visits me to make sure I've been eating "

Her situation is no longer a secret to the said family. She had crossed paths with Jung Da Jung the other night which lead to her finding out about her problem. Si-A and Si-Woo also knows and swore they won't say it to the rest if she's uncomfortable to which she appreciated. Ye Seul knows, she found out from Jung Ho. Although she couldn't find the courage to pay her a visit, she makes sure she's alright by asking Jung Ho every now and then.