forty three

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Director Moon pressed the button of the elevator patiently waiting for it to reach the second floor. With his phone ringing, the man pulled his phone out of the pockets of his blazer checking the caller ID.

His eyebrows furrowing when it displayed as an Unknown caller. Sighing, he pressed the red button declining it before shoving the phone back inside the pocket of his blazer. Stepping out of the elevator, walking through the corridor of the hotel gaze checking every numbers plastered on the doors.

Room 284.

Knocking three times. Two quick and one slow. The door opened revealing his brother, Kwon Ho Chang. Ho Chang giving him a light nod letting him step inside before closing the door behind them.

" Have you had dinner? " Ho Chang asked taking a seat on the single white couch that's facing the floor length window which shows the breathtaking view of the city.

With Director Moon seating on the couch across him, he took a sip of wine after getting it from Ho Chang. " Yeah, don't mind me. Have you? "

" I had dinner with some executives " Ho Chang mentioned placing a leg on top of his other one, resting his back on the back rest of the couch " Few more efforts then I'd succeed on getting a deal with them "

" I know you'd succeed in that so.... " His brother, Director Moon trails leaning in to pour Ho Chang a wine " I'm congratulating you in advance "

Clicking their wine glass together they nodded their head at each other before taking a sip of their wine. Silence fell over between them, Sang Hwi looking at him before breaking the silence. Asking him with his eyebrows raised at Ho Chang " Why did you call me over anyway? "

" And why here? " Moon Sang Hwi added in curiosity " You could've just called me over at your home. In that way, I could check on Ye Ji too "

" We can't talk there " Ho Chang inhaled rubbing the sides of his head " Ye Ji might hear our conversation. Here is better. And I've asked you to come here because of your ex fiancé "

Director Moon Sang Hwi widens his eyes at the mention of his ex lover. " Oh Chang Min? "

" Oh Chang Min " Kwon Ho Chang firmly repeated seeing how shock Sang Hwi is. Taking a deep breath, he followed " Have you been in contact with her? "