twenty four

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Tomorrow came and Goo Ja Sung found his self walking just outside the school building, thinking thoroughly on what Kwon Ye Ji had told him yesterday outside Hong Si-Woo's classroom. And it did annoy him how Ye Ji never fail to correct him with his mistakes, the girl is always right and always have something to rebut with his remarks.

In other words, even he knows that Ye Ji always win in their argument. And it reminds him of a special someone---- his mother. His beautiful, charismatic and kind mother who've always been there for him since he was young but as everyone says, people always picks the prettiest flowers first. Few months after his parents' divorce, his mother died because of cancer and it made him more angry in everything around him.

It's as if--- his only partner had been taken away from him. It was so selfish. So cruel. 

Maybe that's why he finds Kwon Ye Ji annoying. The similarities are there. How the two would always put others first before their selves. Seeing how worried Ye Ji were towards the twins yesterday reminded him how worried his mother was towards his father despite her fighting life, stuck inside a hospital room.

He still remember how his mother would calmly scold him about what he had done, make him realize his mistake which will lead him to somehow try and change himself but as always something was keeping him to change and that was his father.

His father would always spat at him, slap him every time Ja sung had done something that could put dirt on his name and how his father would treat his mother which made him angrier. It made him feel pathetic how badly he wanted to change, yet how would he do that when the only person who could put up with him is being treated like trash. He isn't one to hold back. He knows he needed to do something. And it has been a cycle ever since.