thirty one

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Standing in front of Serim High's principal, there stood Coach Im and Coach Choi II-Kwon. With rumours going around the two already knows what the man wanted to talk about, it's a small community where words could easily wander around.

" You're both aware of the admission fraud that recently broke out " The man started slowly turning around to face the two " at Sahun Highschool, right? "

" They haven't done well for some time because the kids made the team by bribing the coach " The principal continues, his eyes sternly narrowed towards the two " I hope the two of you aren't doing that. "

Coach Choi II-Kwon was the first to reply, sighing as he do so " Goodness sir. I'm a teacher before I'm a coach ---- I've only picked the best players to start "

The two flinched when the principal slammed the log book on the wooden table where three more men are seated. Hissing, he glared at Coach Choi " But the basketball team has been doing worse and worse! Can we make it to Nationals? "

" Coach Im " The man added averting his attention to the other coach " You're not getting bribed right? "

" Oh no Sir, I'm not that kind of coach " Coach Im replies giving a side eye glance on II-Kwon, who inwardly scoffed.

" The volleyball team are doing well, Keep that up. Make sure to win the finals so we could get into Nationals. " The principal stated earning a nod from Coach Im, moving his gaze back to II-Kwon he tutted " The boys better step up their game, if I don't see any improvement then I'd have to replace you "

Coach Choi II-Kwon snapped his head to his direction, eyes widening before he replied " I'm testing everyone today.  To make a list of starters after school, If you can't trust me then come and watch "

And that explains why the board members along with the principal are stood beside Coach II-Kwon, all of them watching the boys play against each other parted into two teams.

Ko U-Yeong already knows the process and turns before a game, along with the rest except for Hong Si-Woo who's still new to the set up. Even though, the boy was quick to adapt with it and it made U-Yeong glad.